Does Maria have a boyfriend? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 09:50 PM   #16
country flag PavelBure10

PavelBure10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, Maria does not have a girlfriend. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping to meet her and change her mind about having a boyfriend, if she doesnt already. I think if we talked and we started hanging out, it would click like that. Anyway, does anyone have her email, because if you do, you are awesome, and I would like it. So I guess I may see her in New York City, and see what I can do.

PavelBure10
View Public Profile
Send a private message to PavelBure10
Find More Posts by PavelBure10
Add PavelBure10 to Your Buddy List

Today, 03:37 PM #16
PavelBure10

Oh yeah, where the heck is the chatroom? ANd does Maria ever get on this site and check the fan mail? I hope so. Her dad is cool also. Hes hilarious.

PavelBure10
View Public Profile

Today, 03:45 PM #17
PavelBure10

I still cant get her off my mind. Hmmm...there is no possible way she likes girls. Shes gotta be a guy liker.....i mean shes only 17, like me, and i dont think she feels that way at that age or at any age. SHe is too awesome. Alright thats it for me. Oh yeah, and if you ever do get on this site Maria, email me or instant message me. Just click PavelBure10. Hes a russian like you. Ok im done. woooooo
PavelBure10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 10:17 PM   #17
country flag Travisfan

Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice
Talking Possibility!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eledoremassis02
I was just wondering.... it's not like I like her! *Well....or is it?*

Maybe Wane Rooney from the English soccer team could make a good match for Maria or Travis Barker from Blink 182 ha ha!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg travisbarker.jpg (3.9 KB, 49 views)
Travisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 10:27 PM   #18
country flag Atrixo

Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of
To clarify, this rumour is just court gossip. The source being someone who has a brother who plays professionally, and this is something that seems to be going around in tennis circles. Like I said before, take this with a grain of salt. A couple of threads I saw it mentioned on are:

Maria Sharapova...

Maria Sharapova...

I"m NOT saying this is true; but, I also CAN'T say with certainty that this is not true either. Even if --- hypothetically speaking of course --- Maria happened to be gay; why would it be so hard for people to swallow? The fact that she's only 17, and fits our societal ideals of feminine beauty? No one seems to be in shock when Navratilova and Mauresmo are known to be gay; because they fit the stereotype? There's just as much variation amoung lesbian women, as there are amoung straight women. I'm just saying, that IF she were, she would definitely defy the stereotype.

I'm sorry if I posted this, but I didn't mean to cause any conflict or anything. I just wanted to mention something that I've seen here and there.
Atrixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 05:05 AM   #19
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
This have gone crazy!!!
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 06:11 AM   #20
country flag tempr

tempr is an unknown quantity at this point
i know who sharapova likes check this out people she likes federer
tempr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 06:41 AM   #21
country flag Jamos

Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point Jamos is an unknown quantity at this point
Well she obviously has a secret...whether its that she likes Federer or a female is anyone's guess at this point.

I do remember seeing a couple pics of her and roger looking pretty cozy together IIRC...

I for one wouldn't mind one bit if she came out as a lesbian tho

Congrats maria on your first step towards #1 !!!!
Jamos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 09:52 AM   #22
country flag Travisfan

Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice Travisfan is just really nice
Unhappy BullcR.AP

wHAT RUBBISH! I wish that she was lesbian she's only 17 and you're bloody crazy to believe this you AS.S.LO.RD You are a retard! She is a professional tennis player who must concentrate on her defending her grand slam! You sick b.A.S.TARD!

Stop spreading rumours about Maria!
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 08:07 PM   #23
country flag tempr

well it's obious the reason maria can't say who she likes is because she likes federer and he has a girlfriend makes perfect sense right?
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 09:01 PM   #24
country flag Andy Mac

Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future
yea it does...you are very right..but what age is frederer anyways..?
Andy Mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 09:04 PM   #25
country flag tempr

i have no idea on how old federer can't be older than what 28? im just taking a wild guess about sharapova and federer from the pics i saw of them hanging out and events off court and stuff who knows if she is dating federer what a lucky guy lol
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 09:07 PM   #26
country flag Andy Mac

Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future
yea...thats true..but post those pics man..or send them 2 my email address
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 09:12 PM   #27
country flag tempr

there on the board here somewhere i think under favorite pics or something with pictures of her offcourt
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 09:22 PM   #28
country flag Andy Mac

oh true...email?? lol come on man..so we dont have to keep writeing liek this so quickly lol
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 09:25 PM   #29
country flag tempr

emai is opjcm@aol.com
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 09:27 PM   #30
country flag Travisfan

Angry

[quote=PavelBure10][color=Blue][size=7][font=Arial Black][b]Hey, Maria does not have a girlfriend. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping to meet her and change her mind about having a boyfriend, if she doesnt already. I think if we talked and we started hanging out, it would click like that. Anyway, does anyone have her email, because if you do, you are awesome, and I would like it. So I guess I may see her in New York City, and see what I can do.

PavelBure10
View Public Profile

Today, 03:37 PM #16
PavelBure10

Oh yeah, where the heck is the chatroom? ANd does Maria ever get on this site and check the fan mail? I hope so. Her dad is cool also. Hes hilarious.

PavelBure10
View Public Profile

Today, 03:45 PM #17
PavelBure10

You are mad to think she'll reply to your message in your dreams! You suck man! She has better things to do she and federer look like close friends! And Ronaldo could make a good match!