Pierce will play in Sopot - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2004, 03:59 PM   #1
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute
Pierce will play in Sopot

Mary will play in Sopot.
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2004, 06:57 PM   #2
country flag Tompier

Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all
I hate you Wojtek you @#%$^

I wanted to create this thread and say How happy I am and that it's one of the biggest dreams to come true and that my heart has been beating ... nevermind you ruined it

thanks

Mary my love I hope to see you in Sopot but if it's not about to happen I still love you go girl
Tompier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2004, 07:00 PM   #3
country flag Tompier

Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all
All you in Mary's forum I've always been happy for you about your meetings with Our Mary but now maybe I will join some of you

Wish me luck
Old Jun 29th, 2004, 07:23 PM   #4
country flag morbidangle

morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of
Great!
But r u guys sure.. I remember she was supposed to play here in 2002 as well, but didn't play. I dont know why she would play an event on clay right before the hard court season. (its on clay right?)
morbidangle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2004, 07:29 PM   #5
country flag Tompier

I know I know that's why I dont feel like "wow I'm going to see Mary for sure" maybe I will see her or maybe not who knows we will see
Old Jun 29th, 2004, 07:46 PM   #6
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidangle
Great!
But r u guys sure.. I remember she was supposed to play here in 2002 as well, but didn't play. I dont know why she would play an event on clay right before the hard court season. (its on clay right?)
In 2002 Jakub wrote bullshits here about Mary because she has never been on the entry list. It wasn't true.
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2004, 08:30 PM   #7
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
I hope that Mary will do well there .

take care

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 11:07 AM   #8
motta

motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice
Go Mary!!!!!!!!!

She will probably be the fourth seed!
motta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 12:47 PM   #9
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
good luck Mary

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 01:02 PM   #10
country flag Piotrek

Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all
Thumbs up

GREAT NEWS MARY
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 01:19 PM   #11
country flag AllyandMaryfan

AllyandMaryfan is just really nice AllyandMaryfan is just really nice AllyandMaryfan is just really nice AllyandMaryfan is just really nice AllyandMaryfan is just really nice AllyandMaryfan is just really nice AllyandMaryfan is just really nice AllyandMaryfan is just really nice AllyandMaryfan is just really nice AllyandMaryfan is just really nice AllyandMaryfan is just really nice
wow....!!!

well...Mary will play in Sopot (in Poland) I was always waiting for this moment!! I will go there, sorry I must go there!!!!
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 06:52 PM   #12
country flag Mark Spruce

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
AllyandMaryfan--Please take allot of pics of Mary would love to see them

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Jun 30th, 2004, 11:18 PM   #13
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold
So sorry but Mary is no more comitted to play Sopot !
Yesterday, she was in the list, but today, it's no more the case ...

It would have been so stupid to play a clay tournament in the summer !

GO MARY
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 02:24 PM   #14
country flag Mark Spruce

Oh weird so I wonder what happened then.

Wonder where Mary will play then

regards

mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!