What is the Espn schedule for Sunday? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2004, 02:09 AM   #1
henree

henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold
What is the Espn schedule for Sunday?

As far as I know coverage starts at 7am & 4pm pacific time, but I can't find out how long the coverage will be. I work all day tomorrow and need to set the vcr to tape these matches. Anyone know the exact time coverage begins and ends. Thanks...
henree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2004, 02:10 AM   #2
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute
ESPN is showing Capriati/Dechy at 7 Eastern, and Henman/Arazi at noon eastern
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 02:11 AM   #3

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute
If you ever need to know...they have it at www.espn.go.com/tennis
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 02:22 AM   #4
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
they said 10 am eastern, 9 central...everything else they said was scheduled

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 02:26 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Waters' Boy
they said 10 am eastern, 9 central...everything else they said was scheduled
their website says 7 am eastern.
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 02:35 AM   #6
henree

henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold henree is a splendid one to behold
Nooooooooooooooo,
I am so confused. I thought the highlights were at 7am est.

Here is what I could surmise.
Coverage is at 10am to 1pm est/ 7am to 10 am pacific.
Then 4pm to 7pm est./ 1pm to 4pm pacific.
Then 7pm to 9pm est./4pm to 6pm pacific.
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 02:38 AM   #7
bwguy

bwguy has disabled reputation
Are you sure, alwayshingis, because when I check the listing at the link you gave, all I see is the schedule for Saturday (today's rainouts), Monday, etc. but not for Sunday. But when I looked at the link below for ESPN2 on Sunday, June 27, it indicates 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern time and then again from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern for Serena/Serna which would have to be tape delayed. ESPN, meanwhile, doesn't have any Wimbledon scheduled yet, according to the second link below. I'm not sure if NBC is picking up anything. Does anyone know if they've updated this so we will see live tennis starting when matches actually begin tomorrow?

ESPN2:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvl...627&network=02

ESPN:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvl...627&network=01
bwguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 02:45 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwguy
Are you sure, alwayshingis, because when I check the listing at the link you gave, all I see is the schedule for Saturday (today's rainouts), Monday, etc. but not for Sunday. But when I looked at the link below for ESPN2 on Sunday, June 27, it indicates 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern time and then again from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern for Serena/Serna which would have to be tape delayed. ESPN, meanwhile, doesn't have any Wimbledon scheduled yet, according to the second link below. I'm not sure if NBC is picking up anything. Does anyone know if they've updated this so we will see live tennis starting when matches actually begin tomorrow?

ESPN2:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvl...627&network=02

ESPN:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvl...627&network=01
you're right...lol...i was reading saturday's stuff!
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 02:55 AM   #9
bwguy

bwguy has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshingis
No problem, but I sure hope that the schedules I linked are just not updated yet because then there would be no coverage starting with the first matches. It seems odd that among the three networks, that not one would be showing live the matches involving Capriati, Federer, Sprem, and others.
bwguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 02:56 AM   #10
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshingis
Well..SUNDAYS schedule could have never been printed since this is a last minute option to play on sunday..i would assume that we would get a full day of coverage on BOTH networks!!
And i dunno about u..but i am pushing for Arazi!
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 03:50 AM   #11
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
NBC has coverage too I think!!
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 04:22 AM   #12
henree

Maybe coverage does start at 7am est, because Wimbledon officially starts at 6am est time.
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 04:39 AM   #13
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Delicious matches especially Henman-Arazi
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 06:09 AM   #14
country flag Cuddles

Cuddles is on a distinguished road Cuddles is on a distinguished road Cuddles is on a distinguished road Cuddles is on a distinguished road Cuddles is on a distinguished road Cuddles is on a distinguished road Cuddles is on a distinguished road Cuddles is on a distinguished road Cuddles is on a distinguished road Cuddles is on a distinguished road Cuddles is on a distinguished road
Arazi. I will need to bring out the lube.
Cuddles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote