Do Croatian players all have big boobs? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2004, 01:56 PM   #1
country flag WTT#1Fan

WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough
Do Croatian players all have big boobs?

Lucic, Majoli, Dokic. These girls all have great racks. What is the story? Is that something all Croatian women have or is it just a coincidence with these players?
WTT#1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2004, 02:05 PM   #2
country flag Master Lu

Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light
Dokic is Serbian, not Croatian.

Not all Croatian women have big breasts, but they do qualify as some of the hottest women around, and I've been places.

Oh and a vast majority actually know how to use makeup, unlike some I've seen around.

Master Lu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2004, 02:10 PM   #3
country flag chrisbutt88

chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road chrisbutt88 is on a distinguished road
Wink It's not the size but the form !!!

Not only do some Croatian Girls have large jugs They're always steaming hot also when the breast are relatively small
Proportion is all that counts..look at Karolina
she's got small beautiful formed tits with niples witch make rivers flow stronger Mostly you become speachless seeing Croat Quality Boobs !!

Look at Karolina Sprem..not only a couple of nice but also looking like an angel

My Site with K-Lina ;
http://www.clubs.nl/community/default.asp?clubid=239655
chrisbutt88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2004, 02:29 AM   #4
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
Wink

karolina is pretty hot.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2004, 09:42 PM   #5
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
not all croatian women have huge boobs, but they are all hot