Can anybody stop Amelie from reaching Wimbledon Semis? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2004, 10:37 PM   #1
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Can anybody stop Amelie from reaching Wimbledon Semis?

After Amelie's draw opened up at Roland Garros, I her for not getting to the final with only Elena, Masha and Paola standing in the way.

Now with Sveta, Mary, Dinara all eliminated from her quarter, there isn't really anybody left that has the power to hang with Amelie ... I mean look at her dream draw ... looks like a tier III

Mauresmo
Hopkins
Ceranova
Raymond - probably toughest opponent left on the grass surface
Ruano-Pascual
Nagyova
Talaja
Farina

Suarez
Callens
Sun
Kremer
Parra
Grande
Likhotseva
Razzano

I see Amelie as a lock for the Semi unless she gets injured or chokes ... or if Raymond is absolutely on her S&V game ...

After that if Serena or Lindsay is standing on the other side of the net
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2004, 10:38 PM   #2
country flag Asmus

Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold
Definitely like her chances...
Asmus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 10:40 PM   #3
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
I hope NO ONE.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 10:40 PM   #4
country flag WorldWar24

WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future
wow that's not a tier III it's a tier V... maybe ITF
I'd rather have done it with you

You don't have to hate your opponents to beat them - Kim Clijsters
WorldWar24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 10:43 PM   #5
country flag Siva

Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, the draw really looks like a Tier V in Madagaskar

LINDSAY DAVENPORT

CAPPY CAPSTER
Siva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 07:29 AM   #6
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
i would have said pierce would get in her way but.............
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 07:57 AM   #7
country flag swiss

swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmachine
I hope NO ONE.
me too
swiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 08:00 AM   #8
Gandalf

Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all Gandalf is a name known to all
Amelie is the only one who can stop Amelie from reaching the semis...I think that the draw has opened up too soon.
Gandalf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 09:22 AM   #9
country flag Truthwillout

Truthwillout has disabled reputation
Kremer
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 10:34 AM   #10
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf
Amelie is the only one who can stop Amelie from reaching the semis...I think that the draw has opened up too soon.
It's so true...
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 10:37 AM   #11
country flag -Em-
Team WTAworld

-Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i'm sorry to say that, but you are just so right...
But i hope it's not the case this time
-Em- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 10:54 AM   #12
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I agree with you,only Amelie can stop herself.I hope her nerves will hold...
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 11:37 AM   #13
country flag igost

igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold
Likhotseva
igost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 12:47 AM   #14
country flag Siva

Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light Siva is a glorious beacon of light
Well, actually nobody did
Amelie

LINDSAY DAVENPORT

CAPPY CAPSTER
Siva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 01:11 AM   #15
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Momo!