Question for somebody who has been to this - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2004, 10:30 AM   #1
country flag Jeff

Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute
Question for somebody who has been to this

I'm considering going to this event this year, but I'm mostly just interested in the side courts, because the main stadium just seems like a waste of time (too big). Just want to know how you'd compare this event with the Acura Classic?
I've been to the Acura three years, and the stadium there it's easy to see the players, the atmosphere and organization is good. So, yeah, just your thoughts on going to this.

Jeff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2004, 10:30 AM   #2
country flag Jeff

Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute
Nobody?

Old Jul 5th, 2004, 12:24 PM   #3
country flag Kuilli
stubborn procrastinator

Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute
Jeff, try to PM Shooter. He has been to both tournaments and usually takes pics from qualifying play on the side courts. He should be able to give a good comparison hopefully.
Kuilli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 07:59 AM   #4
country flag Jeff

Ok thanks Kuilli

Old Jul 7th, 2004, 02:28 AM   #5
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Oh, I went to this site last year.
Side courts are awesome here!! especially for the practice courts.
Last year, I saw Maria Shaparova and Saori Obata playing a practice set right next to them. (There was no fence... so I was sitting and Maria was drinking water right next to you.) Some practice courts have fences...but still very close to them.

Enjoy!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 08:41 AM   #6
country flag Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex hopman
Oh, I went to this site last year.
Side courts are awesome here!! especially for the practice courts.
Last year, I saw Maria Shaparova and Saori Obata playing a practice set right next to them. (There was no fence... so I was sitting and Maria was drinking water right next to you.) Some practice courts have fences...but still very close to them.

Enjoy!!
Ok, thanks so much for responding