<.>!~~!<.>PErrY EasILy eATs tHE eaSTboURne COmpETitIOn<.>!~~!<.> - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 04:38 PM   #1
country flag treiber04
Banned

treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough
<.>!~~!<.>PErrY EasILy eATs tHE eaSTboURne COmpETitIOn<.>!~~!<.>

Shenay perry just snuck into the Eastbourne Qualifying Draw after Anna-Lena Groenefeld pulled out! She faced the No. 7 seeded Tathiana Garbin (the player that defeatd Justine Henin-Hardenne at RG) 7-5 6-3. Congratulations Shenay! Next up is Samantha Stosur and possibly Alicia Molik in the final round of qualifying Good luck girl and win win win!
treiber04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2004, 08:41 PM   #2
country flag treiber04
Banned

treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough
Shenay beat Samantha Stosur today who took Lindsay Davenport on grass at Wimbledon last year 76 75. She next faces Molik almost carbon-copy of her game plan, except Shenay has a little more variety. If Shenay can show Molik from the beginning she is out there to play she can win this, good luck Shenay!
treiber04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 11:11 PM   #3
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
my friend who was a steward said the match against molik was the best of the week! Im annoyed i missed it

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote