Kuznetsova Out - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 09:20 AM   #1
country flag sonic

sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light
Kuznetsova Out

Can someone tell who can it be..Razano LOLL ...some bad player like she beat Kuznetsova I don't belive it...can some take some info about this...Razzano take onr break and that was on last Kuznetsova servis
sonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 09:48 AM   #2
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
Razzanno came from from Qualifinyg, or?
i think she was full of confidence after 3 wins
and Kuznetsova was maybe a bit tired from Eastbourne

Dementieva is out too

it seems this wimbledon will be crazy like Roland Garros
Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 10:19 AM   #3
country flag sonic

sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias
Razzanno came from from Qualifinyg, or?
i think she was full of confidence after 3 wins
and Kuznetsova was maybe a bit tired from Eastbourne

Dementieva is out too

it seems this wimbledon will be crazy like Roland Garros

Yes..more stupid like RG

I don't think Kuznetsova is tired she is one of most better player in the world, Kuznetsova can play 2 week without tired, she never lose from shit player lake Razzano, she play futures and challenger...this is strange score

and I'm tired of score like this from Wimbledon and RG what that player's think when he play with bad player's.....
Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 10:24 AM   #4
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Have you EVER seen Razzano play ? Your comments are very uncalled for. A "shit" player ?
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 03:07 PM   #5
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Yes

Kuznetsova is OUT OUT OUT

And some of her fan's rude comments make me even happier about it!!!

bravo Virginie!!!!Well done!!!!!!
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 08:18 AM   #6
country flag Jackson.

Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute
Svetlana
Jackson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 10:44 AM   #7
country flag sonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan-Mtl
Have you EVER seen Razzano play ? Your comments are very uncalled for. A "shit" player ?

H2H
1 Berlin May 11 2003 S Kuznetsova - V Razzano 6-1 6-1
1 Japan Open Oct 6 2002 S Kuznetsova(6) - V Razzano 7-5 6-2
2 Bali Sep 29 2002 S Kuznetsova - V Razzano-WC 7-67 4-6 6-2

RAZZANO PLAY IN 2004

Marseille ($50k - France - 1 point) Jun 13 04
1 Sandra Kloesel - Razzano(7) 3-6 6-4 6-4

Roland Garros Tier GS 52 points Jun 6 04
2 Francesca Schiavone(17) - Razzano-WC 6-1 4-6 6-3
1 Razzano-WC - Kristina Brandi 6-3 7-64

Saint-Gaudens ($50k - France - 12.50 points) May 16 04
QF Ivana Abramovic - Razzano(6) 7-64 5-4
2 Razzano(6) - Virag Nemeth 1-6 7-66 7-61
1 Razzano(6) - Capucine Rousseau 4-6 6-3 6-1

Catania ($25k - Italy - 14.50 points) May 9 04
SF Stephanie Foretz(3) - Razzano(1) 7-5 1-6 6-1
QF Razzano(1) - Zuzana Hejdova-Q 6-2 6-0
2 Razzano(1) - Chanelle Scheepers-Q 6-2 6-2
1 Razzano(1) - Nina Bratchikova 7-64 5-7 6-4

Budapest Tier V 1 point May 2 04
1 Petra Mandula(2) - Razzano 6-4 6-0

She play tournaments of 15000$, this is futures and small challenger turnir's.....she is been injury for lot's of time .....and she play some good tennis like Junior bat in senior member she don't play well....and I can sad again yes she is shit player....

Kuznetsova
One of the best player in the world play EXCELENT tennis and Razzano takes her ONLY ONE SERVIS and that was last at 4-6 kuznetsova have break point 4-16 is this fer win of Razzano????...and you tell me that Razzano deserve to win this match......you see Razzano in next game ...and you will see why she is shit player.....
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 12:08 PM   #8
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic
H2H
1 Berlin May 11 2003 S Kuznetsova - V Razzano 6-1 6-1
1 Japan Open Oct 6 2002 S Kuznetsova(6) - V Razzano 7-5 6-2
2 Bali Sep 29 2002 S Kuznetsova - V Razzano-WC 7-67 4-6 6-2

RAZZANO PLAY IN 2004

Marseille ($50k - France - 1 point) Jun 13 04
1 Sandra Kloesel - Razzano(7) 3-6 6-4 6-4

Roland Garros Tier GS 52 points Jun 6 04
2 Francesca Schiavone(17) - Razzano-WC 6-1 4-6 6-3
1 Razzano-WC - Kristina Brandi 6-3 7-64

Saint-Gaudens ($50k - France - 12.50 points) May 16 04
QF Ivana Abramovic - Razzano(6) 7-64 5-4
2 Razzano(6) - Virag Nemeth 1-6 7-66 7-61
1 Razzano(6) - Capucine Rousseau 4-6 6-3 6-1

Catania ($25k - Italy - 14.50 points) May 9 04
SF Stephanie Foretz(3) - Razzano(1) 7-5 1-6 6-1
QF Razzano(1) - Zuzana Hejdova-Q 6-2 6-0
2 Razzano(1) - Chanelle Scheepers-Q 6-2 6-2
1 Razzano(1) - Nina Bratchikova 7-64 5-7 6-4

Budapest Tier V 1 point May 2 04
1 Petra Mandula(2) - Razzano 6-4 6-0

She play tournaments of 15000$, this is futures and small challenger turnir's.....she is been injury for lot's of time .....and she play some good tennis like Junior bat in senior member she don't play well....and I can sad again yes she is shit player....

Kuznetsova
One of the best player in the world play EXCELENT tennis and Razzano takes her ONLY ONE SERVIS and that was last at 4-6 kuznetsova have break point 4-16 is this fer win of Razzano????...and you tell me that Razzano deserve to win this match......you see Razzano in next game ...and you will see why she is shit player.....
If Razzano is a shit player,Svetlana Boringnova was even shitter the other day cause she LOST. She is where she is mainly because of luck.