Laura GRANDslam VILLE wins the 1st set over SPREM 6-2...the streak continues.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:22 PM   #1
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking Laura GRANDslam VILLE wins the 1st set over SPREM 6-2...the streak continues..

EVERY american woman ( including Brandi who is from PR ) have won there 1st rd matches!..cmoooon Laura GRANDslam VILE...finish her off!
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:39 PM   #2
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

I hope you didn't jinx her with this thread because she is down a break of serve in the second set.
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:41 PM   #3
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, it's two breaks now.

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:42 PM   #4
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Karolina up 5-1 in set 2. FIGHT K-LINA!
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:42 PM   #5
country flag Gunter

Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold
Go K-Lina
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:42 PM   #6
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Sprem is coming back very, very strong now! Cmon K Lina!!!

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:44 PM   #7
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Laura will get a chance to regroup because this match will not continue after the second set is completed and she can come back tomorrow and hopefully close it out.
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:44 PM   #8
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
I'm glad someone posted this thread, because most of the times when people create a thread to celebrate that a player won the first set, she ends up losing the match

Go K-Lina
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:46 PM   #9
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Ajmo!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 09:33 PM   #10

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
Laura will get a chance to regroup because this match will not continue after the second set is completed and she can come back tomorrow and hopefully close it out.
True...maybe she will be rusty again like today Don't get me wrong..i really LIKE k-lina..but Laura is one of my faves who i have seen come up through the college and ITF ranks here in the us
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 09:39 PM   #11
country flag lizchris

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraziersFan
True...maybe she will be rusty again like today Don't get me wrong..i really LIKE k-lina..but Laura is one of my faves who i have seen come up through the college and ITF ranks here in the us
Both are OK, but I will be rooting for Venus on Wednesday to win whoever wins this match.
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 09:43 PM   #12

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
Both are OK, but I will be rooting for Venus on Wednesday to win whoever wins this match.
I know u will... You would route for Venus against anyone but Amy...right lizzy.. hehe ;-)
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 09:48 PM   #13
country flag lizchris

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraziersFan
I know u will... You would route for Venus against anyone but Amy...right lizzy.. hehe ;-)
I don't think so.
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 09:50 PM   #14
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Go Karolina! Just take it to another notch in the third!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 09:51 PM   #15
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutuzova
Go Karolina! Just take it to another notch in the third!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote