Dang Jelena is worse than I though - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2004, 05:23 PM   #1
jbone_0307

jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of
Dang Jelena is worse than I though

Down 1-3 to Gisela. GO GISELA!!!! She has 1 winner and 10 unforced errors. haha
jbone_0307 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2004, 05:24 PM   #2
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
so now you're back to hating Jelena

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 05:24 PM   #3
country flag DaNieLa RoCkZ

DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute DaNieLa RoCkZ has a reputation beyond repute
now its 2-3 and she still has a good chance to win

Jelena Dokic : ShOw uS WhAt yOu CaN dO!

AlSo GoOd LuCk To - OlGa PoUtcHkOvA || MaThiLDe JoHaNsSoN || aBiGaIL SpEaRs || KLaRa ZaKoPaLoVa || IVeTA BeNeSoVa
DaNieLa RoCkZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 05:31 PM   #4
country flag - L i n a -

- L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about
How could you think Jelena is worse?
- L i n a - is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 05:33 PM   #5
jbone_0307

jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of
I dont know I guess she strives for it. lol
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 05:40 PM   #6
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
already lost the first set... looks like that date with Marti is in jeopardy!
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 05:43 PM   #7
jbone_0307

She never was going to make it past the 1st round. Shes messing up my predictions cause I said Gisela 6-2 6-3, but its going to be 6-3 6-2 . Yeah, but Jelena still has a chance to take the match with a -17 Winner/Error Ratio. GO GISELA!!
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 05:58 PM   #8
country flag CapFan#1

CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough
I feel so bad for Jelena! :-( I hope she cans sort out her life (get away from psycho daddy) and then sort out her tennis..............

CapFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 06:04 PM   #9
country flag AKTW

AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold
Dulko d. Dokic 6-3 6-3.
At least Dokic avoided a bagel in the second set.
AKTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote