First title of the year :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2004, 02:43 PM   #1
country flag -Em-
Team WTAworld

-Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute
First title of the year :)

Well done Sveta- once again you proved you're a fighter!!!!!!1
you deserved to win!!!!!!!!
lots of luck at the wimbly!
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2004, 02:45 PM   #2
Zummi

Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold Zummi is a splendid one to behold
Congrats, Sveta!
Zummi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 04:23 PM   #3
country flag Vass22

Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future

That trophy is bigger than at RG...
Old Jun 20th, 2004, 01:08 AM   #4
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
well done sveta! good luck at wimby!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 07:08 AM   #5
country flag Jackson.

Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the title!
Jackson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote