Wimbeldon 2004 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2004, 04:51 PM   #1
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Wimbeldon 2004

I don't like the draw for K-Lina... Venus on second round. It will be tough match for her.

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2004, 08:41 PM   #2
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
a good thing for me is that i have tickets for the 1st thursday (2nd round time) please please put karolina on this day and also on centre court, i have centre court tickets, so if its on court 1 i cant go!! i cant see venus not being on centre? and do you think this match will be thursday?

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 07:02 PM   #3
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
And the match has started now!

Ajmo K-Lina!

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 05:49 PM   #4
country flag Zoltan83

She won the first set 7-6 against Venus
Ajmo K-Lina! You can do it
Kick Venuss ass!

Old Jun 24th, 2004, 06:38 PM   #5
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Karolina won!!! She showed some nerves, but she pulled through. YES!! 7:6 7:6
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 07:30 PM   #6
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute
Today was the first time I really saw K-lina Sprem play, apologies to her fans I promise I won't miss any of her matches anymore!!!
And I thought she was a MASTER against Venus!!! The commentators are all saying that because of the umpire's fault she shouldn't have won blablabla... She played great and one point doesn't make the win! My to her and good luck in the next round (and the ones after that because she deserves to go much further).
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 07:35 PM   #7
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
It takes some performance to beat Venus so people can say what they want. She won fair and square and actually she should have won earlier without the tiebreaks. It`s Venus who should do some thinking. She is obviously underprepared and not ready for top class tennis yet. The dominance of the Williams sisters is gone.
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 11:16 PM   #8
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
She was outstanding. She outplayed Venus and she won! It was her match. She deserves every point she won and she anounced herself to the world!
Great Jod Karolina
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 05:30 AM   #9
Jane

Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all
A great win for Karolina. I hope she doesn't have a let down after this or allow the controversy surrounding the match affect her.
Jane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 11:56 AM   #10
country flag SloKid

All hail the tie-break queen! Another 7-6 7-6 win against another American, this time against Meghann Shaughnessy. Go Karolina! Magdalena Maleeva is up next in the fourth round.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
Old Jun 27th, 2004, 01:54 PM   #11
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
K-Lina.

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2004, 02:58 PM   #12
country flag JLDementieva
Registered 1

JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future
Another awesome win for K-Lina!! YAY!
Keep up the good run girl! you can do it!

Anastasia Myskina

Daniela Hantuchova
JLDementieva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2004, 08:03 PM   #13
country flag SloKid

Great win, but I am a bit worried cause she seemed to have some problems with her ankle, she was holding her leg up during changeovers and she hurried to get through the match as quickly as possible.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
Old Jun 28th, 2004, 09:43 PM   #14
country flag Principessa

Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future
Prayin' she'll be fine.

100% healthy, I think she has a chance of reachting the semis.

Allez baby .
Principessa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2004, 03:56 PM   #15
Jane

Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all Jane is a name known to all
A great tournament for Karolina. Too bad it had to end on a down note with the loss to Lindsay and the ankle injury. I thought she handled the pressure and controversy very well for someone with so little experience. She will certainly be seeded now for US Open and even has a shot at a top 16 seed. Good luck to Karolina at Fed Cup and LA.
Jane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote