Misa has to focus herself more on the WTA Tour - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2004, 09:59 PM   #1
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
Misa has to focus herself more on the WTA Tour

I really think it's time for Misa to say goodbye to the Junior Tour... ok she can play the US Open en maybe the Orange Bowl..

When I saw the beginning of her match against Schaul.. she was playing impressive. In the juniors there is nothing to win anymore for her.. she had a good time there.

She has to build up a WTA career.. starting with some 10 and 25k's to build up a ranking and than she can use her two WC's for the 75k tournaments. I think it's the right time now to start!

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2004, 10:01 PM   #2
country flag grmbl

grmbl has disabled reputation
This is the last junior-year for Misa.. Next year she will play pro-tournaments in combination with the junior-slams.
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 10:54 PM   #3
country flag SilK

SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatzup
I really think it's time for Misa to say goodbye to the Junior Tour... ok she can play the US Open en maybe the Orange Bowl..

When I saw the beginning of her match against Schaul.. she was playing impressive. In the juniors there is nothing to win anymore for her.. she had a good time there.

She has to build up a WTA career.. starting with some 10 and 25k's to build up a ranking and than she can use her two WC's for the 75k tournaments. I think it's the right time now to start!
Hey! Didn't I already say this :P Hahahahahahahahaha... Ooh well, I'll let you get away with it!

So, uhm. What else can I say. I TOTALLY AGREE. She is ready! Plus she got her name doing work for her in getting WC's for tournaments. She needs to take maximam advantage of that...
SilK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 06:16 AM   #4
country flag daanharmsen

daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light
This is her last year in the juniors. This year she can only play a few tournaments, the itf doesn`t allow her this year to play every week professional tournaments.

Misa has2/3 coaches, they know what to do.
daanharmsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 11:04 AM   #5
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Misa should take it slow, as she's doing.

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 01:18 AM   #6
country flag kim&lleyton

kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough kim&lleyton will become famous soon enough
She will get there... don't worry!!!

KIM CLIJSTERS

Kim Please Get Well Soon!!!
We miss you...
The WTA-tour is so boring without you!

Lleyton ( and Kim )Goodluck in 2004!!!

Irene
kim&lleyton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote