Skanky Trash ran over my doggie - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2004, 03:55 AM   #1
country flag Bacardi

Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute
Skanky Trash ran over my doggie

The skanky fat ass welfare pieces of human shit ran over my doggie around 9pmish, and now I can't find him anywhere They ran over him with a 4wheeler because they were driving it fast down the main road and they didn't try to miss him, in fact they moved over so they could hit him. And they hit him while I was outside. I call the cops about it, it took those stupid fucking Pigs over an hour to show up and they don't do anything to them because now it's storming and they are off the 4 wheelers. I still can't find my doggie, and he was my watch dog/guard dog too. They probably ran over him so they could steal more shit from me, I know they stole my weedeater and stuff. What should I do?

Please pray my doggie comes home and comes home safe I'm worried about him and it's storming bad outside and I looked everywhere for him.
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2004, 03:59 AM   #2
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
omg! Doggie please come home!!!

I don't know what i'd do if my dog was lost

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:02 AM   #3
country flag Bacardi

Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute
I still have one doggie left, the one that got ran over is a jack russel terrier, and I paid a lot for him, he was a good dog, kept me safe since I live alone now. And now my little girl dog is scared because she's without her friend. I looked forever for him, because he got up and ran when he got hit, and now I can't find him. If I could find him I'd take him to the vet. I have to see about having something done to my neighbors to make them pay. And if my dog is dead, they better look out, their's will be next. How someone can purposely run over another persons dog, and not stop or anything is wrong. And this police department down here don't give a shit what goes on, hell they allow drugs into this county to run wild, all they want is their pay off money.
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:08 AM   #4
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
How did you lose him? If he got injured, is he injured and unable to move?

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:15 AM   #5
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
But don't sit, go look for him. He could be severely injured but ran away being in pain shock back then but could be unable to move now. If he is alive, he is very scared and in shock, guaranteed and hiding somewhere.. I had that happened with my dog.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:15 AM   #6
country flag Bacardi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L
How did you lose him? If he got injured, is he injured and unable to move?
He got hit in the head by the metal bar thing that is on the front of 4 wheelers. When he got hit he sreamed and then he got up and ran off into the woods, I've looked and called everywhere for him. I hope he's somewhere just maybe passed out or something, the worst case is he's up there and died. It's odd he's out in this bad storm however, I am just worried that I can't find him. But if I don't find him by tomorrow I'm going to watch their house and when they leave their doggie is going BYE BYE.
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:17 AM   #7
country flag Bacardi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ys
But don't sit, go look for him. He could be severely injured but ran away being in pain shock back then but could be unable to move now. If he is alive, he is very scared and in shock, guaranteed and hiding somewhere.. I had that happened with my dog.
Been out looking for him, now it's badly storming with lightning and downpour rains, I had to come in I was afraid I was going to get hurt out there myself when it quits I'm going back out looking for him.
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:17 AM   #8
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi
But if I don't find him by tomorrow I'm going to watch their house and when they leave their doggie is going BYE BYE.
Please don't..

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:19 AM   #9
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi
Been out looking for him, now it's badly storming with lightning and downpour rains, I had to come in I was afraid I was going to get hurt out there myself when it quits I'm going back out looking for him.
If you can't find him in vicinity, chances are that his injuries are not fatal, but it is extremely important to find him as soon as possible, because one of the biggest dangers of those injuries is bleeding.

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:21 AM   #10
country flag Bacardi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ys
Please don't..
If they ran over someone else's dog, how much can they care for their own? They dont' even feed that dog they starve it most of the time. And you can forget about calling on anyone for animal cruelty here, if the cops don't get paid for it they aren't interested, it just messes up for them collecting their money from the drug running they do. I was just going to steal their dog and take it to somewhere else where I know a better family would take care of it.
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:26 AM   #11
country flag Rothes
Banned

Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about Rothes has a spectacular aura about
Fidelium animae per misericordiam Dei requiescant in pace. Amen
Rothes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:27 AM   #12
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Oh good luck. Hopefully he's just scared and will find his way home.

Steal their dog, and give it someone else who will take care of it better.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:37 AM   #13
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L
Steal their dog, and give it someone else who will take care of it better.
Sam, would you bother to think first before saying that? Running over a dog classifies as an accident. Stealing a dog classifies as a crime. Slight difference here.

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:41 AM   #14
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
Pieces of crap
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:44 AM   #15
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ys
Sam, would you bother to think first before saying that? Running over a dog classifies as an accident. Stealing a dog classifies as a crime. Slight difference here.

they were driving it fast down the main road and they didn't try to miss him, in fact they moved over so they could hit him. And they hit him while I was outside.

Dont sound like no accident to me...

I hope you find your dog and he is ok.

"I want to do things on my own terms, I can't have anything take me out.
I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote