DO THE ....TEST and see if you are.... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2004, 10:37 AM   #1
country flag Tompier

Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all
DO THE ....TEST and see if you are....

Guys here is interesting test for you. Read it and post your answer. Later on I'm going to give you results and see who should I suppose to stay away from

THIS IS A SHORT PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST. A story of a girl:
On her mother's funeral suddenly She meets this guy whom She's never met before and She falls in love with him. A few days later that girl kills her sister...... what is the reason of killing her own sister ??

Those who know this already SHUT UP
C U later
Tompier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2004, 10:59 AM   #2
country flag Tompier

Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all
think about your answer and post it don't look what others write
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:19 AM   #3
country flag morbidangle

morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of
Was her sister in love with that guy as well?
Or maybe she was hoping that she can hold another funeral?
morbidangle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:28 AM   #4
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get it, because "On her mother's funeral suddenly She meets this guy whom She's never met before and She falls in love with him" there is no punctuation, so there is like a catch somewhere

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:33 AM   #5
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
The guy has proof the sister was the murderer of her mum, so she kills her sister?
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:39 AM   #6
country flag Tompier

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesport
I don't get it, because "On her mother's funeral suddenly She meets this guy whom She's never met before and She falls in love with him" there is no punctuation, so there is like a catch somewhere
no there is so catch in that sentence
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:40 AM   #7
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Her sister has a painful terminal disease. The guy has nothing to do with it.
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:43 AM   #8
country flag Tompier

nice guys but I'll give you results later you'll all be in deep

I only hope that St.Sebastian will not visit this thread coz I told him about all that yesterday and he did't know the answer at first
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:47 AM   #9

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Right, OK, im gonna take a stab -

The man at the funeral must have had some connection with the family, this man tells the daughter that her sister killed her mother, therefore the other sister goes for revenge.

Go Rafa.

Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:48 AM   #10

Right, OK, im gonna take a stab -

The man at the funeral must have had some connection with the family, this man tells the daughter that her sister killed her mother, therefore the other sister goes for revenge.

Go Rafa.

Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:50 AM   #11
country flag Josh
Team WTAworld
Administrator
aka Nibbler

Josh has disabled reputation
Because she hopes that because he showed up at her mother's funeral, he will also show up at her sister's funeral?
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:53 AM   #12
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
Because she hopes that because he showed up at her mother's funeral, he will also show up at her sister's funeral?
oh, yeah, that's the answer. Now I remember I already saw this test many years ago!
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:59 AM   #13
country flag thalle

thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute thalle has a reputation beyond repute
The guy hurts her, she kills him and finds out it was really her sister dressed as a transvestite

J'aime la Suede.
I Love Sweden
Svensker Elsker

Still a Lleyki
thalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 12:38 PM   #14
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn
oh, yeah, that's the answer. Now I remember I already saw this test many years ago!
How would that be the answer if they fell in love after the mom's funeral!??!?! Don't you think they've seen eachother plenty...I don't think she hasn't seen him.

So what's the answer Tompier@?!?

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 12:42 PM   #15
country flag Tompier

she was hopeing that this guy will appear on the funeral again

If you answered correctly then you reason just like psychopath does. This Test was created by a well known american psychologist and allows to verify potential killers. Many of them answered correctly. If your answer was incorrect then good for you but those of you friends who answered correctly .... stay away from them.

My sister's answer was something like " becouse she was jealous of her sister......or she wanted to meet him again"