Avis de Guy Forget sur Mary - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2004, 08:12 AM   #1
country flag elinaline

elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of
Avis de Guy Forget sur Mary

Guy Forget donne son avis sur Mary lors de la Fed cup 2003

*°•·.·´¯`·.·• My Websites : •·.·´¯`·.·•°*

Selima Sfar Official Website : www.selimasfar.com
Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro Official Website : www.stephaniecohenaloro.com
elinaline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2004, 11:07 AM   #2
country flag LafandeMary

LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all
Merci Aline!
Que de compliments, ça fait plaisir!
Mais de quel magazine vient cet article? On peut encore le trouver?

Justine
LafandeMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 12:25 PM   #3
country flag elinaline

elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LafandeMary
Merci Aline!
Que de compliments, ça fait plaisir!
Mais de quel magazine vient cet article? On peut encore le trouver?

Justine
C'était Roland Garros magasine

Tu as lu les commentaire sur les autres joueuses ? je les aient sur leur topic respectif il est trop gentil avec ma steph

*°•·.·´¯`·.·• My Websites : •·.·´¯`·.·•°*

Selima Sfar Official Website : www.selimasfar.com
Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro Official Website : www.stephaniecohenaloro.com
elinaline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 12:58 PM   #4
country flag MissTennisFan

MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all
Merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé cet article avec nous!
MissTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 08:57 PM   #5
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
C'est vraiment super, Guy l'a dit à l'antenne durant une des matches de Mary.
Que du bonheur !!

saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 04:21 AM   #6
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Dear Saby and MissTennisFan.

What is said in this article. I tried to translate but did not make a great job of it.

So may one of you nice people please let me know what was said. THANK YOU

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 02:25 PM   #7
country flag LafandeMary

LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Spruce
Dear Saby and MissTennisFan.

What is said in this article. I tried to translate but did not make a great job of it.

So may one of you nice people please let me know what was said. THANK YOU

regards

Mark

Hi Mark!
I tried to translate this article, I hope you'll understand!

Mary Pierce
Serenity

"Until the final in Moscow, I didn't know Mary very well...I selected her several times in the past years. For various reasons she'd never come. I was loosing hopes to see her in the selection.
Mary certainly felt some doubts and fears and I didn't know exactly what I had to expect from her.
For a first meeting, I can say it was a success, an happiness to work with her during all the week. Mary was really humble and rigorous, conscientious and serious.
I think she's more mature and thoughtful than in the past.
In spite of physical problems she had in the last years (besides, I think she hasn't still come back to her best level), I perceived straight away THE champion she is.
She knew what she had to do, she inspired confidence.
Her integration in the group was really easy; I was very amazed. because Mary is probably, after Suzanne Lenglen, the most titled of the frenc players.
I have never been desappointed by her or by any selfish behaviour. I'll never forgot her joy at the end of the last match shr won. That was versus Meghann Shaughnessy. A crucial victory, permitting us to lead 2/0. Mary gave her best, she wanted to return all the points, in spite of her physical condition. This was the best of all. This day, Mary made a really high performance."
LafandeMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote