Sunday Scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2004, 01:12 PM   #1
country flag gary

gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of
Sunday Scores

Masha 1-0*
Go Masha!!
gary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2004, 01:42 PM   #2
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
Tati has setpoint!!!

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 01:43 PM   #3
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
WOW! tati took the first set 6-4. Amazing
exactly what no one expected

Keep it up, get that first title!!

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 01:45 PM   #4
country flag Morpheus

Morpheus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by katrientje
WOW! tati took the first set 6-4. Amazing
exactly what no one expected

Keep it up, get that first title!!
I think it is normal ,Sharapova is not so unbeatable,her roland garros' draw was quite easy.But she is a great young player.
Wait the second set Maria can improve her level of game.We will see
Morpheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 01:46 PM   #5
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
6-4

c'mon Masha fight back

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 01:57 PM   #6
country flag gary

gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of
Masha breaks!! 4-6 *3-1

keep going!!
gary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 02:03 PM   #7
country flag bubble

bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold bubble is a splendid one to behold
Come on Masha!

Fight!

MaRiA kIrIlEnKo

DiNaRa SaFiNa

AnAstAsiA

NaDya

VeRa

bubble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 02:06 PM   #8
country flag + Artie +

+ Artie + is an unknown quantity at this point
5-2 Masha!
+ Artie + is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 02:07 PM   #9
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
i smell a third set 5-2 now...maria had to be crazy to lose this set
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 02:08 PM   #10
country flag + Artie +

+ Artie + is an unknown quantity at this point
6-2. Masha wins!

On to a third set...
+ Artie + is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 02:09 PM   #11
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Maria won 2nd set!
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 02:09 PM   #12
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
C'mon Masha, do the same in the 3rd set...
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 02:10 PM   #13
Erdinger
Registered 1

Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all
C'mon Maria, take the 3rd set and the 3rd title!!
Erdinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 02:12 PM   #14
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Masha, win the 3rd set!
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 02:16 PM   #15
country flag Nicoleke

Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold
Go Golovin, win that 3rd set girl !!!!!