Ordina Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 09:57 PM   #1
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Ordina Open

Nadia Petrova (1) - Bye
Jelena Jankovic - Gisela Dulko
Denisa Chladkova - Martina Sucha
Melinda Czink - Lina Krasnoroutskaya

Mary Pierce - Emmanuelle Gagliardi
Maria Kirilenko - Maria Elena Camerin
Katarina Srebotnik - Anne Kremer
Anca Barna - Jelena Kostanic

Udachi Nadja!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2004, 07:35 AM   #2
country flag Jackson.

Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Nadia

Tough draw though, but if she gets matches under her belt she'll be right
Jackson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 09:38 AM   #3
country flag aime

aime is a name known to all aime is a name known to all aime is a name known to all aime is a name known to all aime is a name known to all aime is a name known to all aime is a name known to all aime is a name known to all aime is a name known to all aime is a name known to all aime is a name known to all
Hi, I'm new! I think the draw isn't that tough, if Nadia catches some good days she can make it! Unfourtunatelly, I've seen that grass isn't one of Nadia's favourite surfaces (she hasn't got good results on it), but maybe this time will be different! Who's seeded second? I just hope that if she meets Dulko again she beats her 60, 61 or something like that!!!
aime is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 02:00 PM   #4
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
It will be tough in Nadia's current form. I mean is Nadia was playing like she did in Gold Coast, Miami, & Amelia Island she would cruise through this draw, but that's not the case. Nadia is in a minor slump, I just hope it doesn't because really serious such as Hantuchova & Dokic. Good luck Nadia! Show your best tennis for the rest of your tennis career.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 01:18 PM   #5
country flag Jackson.

Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute
She will face Jankovic in r2
Jackson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 08:11 AM   #6
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
i saw her play against jankovic
and it was so disappointing that i walked out after set one
she really didn't play too well
and jankovic did, so she went of in 2 sets, too bad
good luck at wimbles though!

ciao M
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2004, 11:51 AM   #7
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
anoyone wanna see some pics of that match?
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 07:09 PM   #8
country flag senia

senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by -the mandy-
i saw her play against jankovic
and it was so disappointing that i walked out after set one
she really didn't play too well
and jankovic did, so she went of in 2 sets, too bad
good luck at wimbles though!

ciao M
hey maybe a little (more like verry) late to poste.. but i'm kind off a new member
i was there too at that match... and i agree with you.. she didn't play well.. and was screaming to everybody, the ballboys.. she seems to hate everything around her. even though.. from that momenti respect her.. and start to watch more of her matches and my respect for her grow day by day.. she really is a fighter!!

some pictures from the ordina open to bad that they are from her back

senia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote