The Stephanie GEHRLEIN Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 09:06 PM   #16
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Australian Open qualifying

Sunitha Rao USA v. Stephanie Gehrlein GER

Old Jan 13th, 2005, 11:21 AM   #17
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
She lost 3-6,6-2,6-2 for Rao
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 03:57 PM   #18
country flag Bероника

Antwerp qualifying

She faces Caroline Maes (BEL) in the first round.
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 11:53 AM   #19
country flag Bероника

Steph won her first match 3-6,6-4,6-4.She now plays the winner of the Leroy/Nemeth confrontation.
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 12:09 PM   #20
country flag Bероника

She'll finally play Virag Nemeth.
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 05:50 PM   #21
country flag Bероника

She won.
Stephanie d. Virag Nemeth 6-2 6-2

Well done,Steph!!!
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 08:38 PM   #22
country flag Bероника

If she gets past Camille Pin tomorrow,Steph earns a spot into the main draw.I really hope she does it!!!!

GO STEPH!!!
Old Feb 14th, 2005, 04:36 PM   #23
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
STEPH lost to slowballer PIN 4 and 0
Old Apr 30th, 2005, 11:27 AM   #24
country flag Bероника

Berlin qualy

GEHRLEIN Stephanie GER vs. 11 KLEINOVA Sandra CZE
Old Apr 30th, 2005, 02:27 PM   #25
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
she won 63 62, now against KERBER!
Old May 1st, 2005, 12:03 PM   #26
country flag Bероника

Good luck,Steph!
Old May 1st, 2005, 12:09 PM   #27
country flag Bероника

This was posted by Paule22 in the Berlin forum.Thanks!

Quote:
Then I watched the second set of Gehrlein vs. Kleinova and Gehrlein dominated this and it was easy to win against Kleinova. Nearly at the end of the match Gehrlein fall down and Kleinova asked if she is ok - I just mentioned that because it was a nice gesture, although Kleinova was very pissed of.
Old May 1st, 2005, 02:30 PM   #28
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
Gehrlein won 7-5 and 6-1 after 0-5 and 0-30.
Old May 3rd, 2005, 12:09 AM   #29
country flag Bероника

Jill Craybas (USA) d. (Q) Stephanie Gehrlein (GER) 46 63 64
Old May 3rd, 2005, 12:21 AM   #30
country flag Bероника

Stefanie Gehrlein also eliminated

Stefanie Gehrlein is the second German player to lose in the first round of the QATAR TOTAL German Open. She was defeated by the American Jill Craybas in a very hard-fought match in three sets with 6:4, 3:6 and 3:6. Despite this defeat, her appearance at the Hundekehle (Dog's Throat) in Berlin can definately be regarded as a success. The young German girl who is at the moment the No. 230 in the world impressively fought her way through the qualifications at the weekend to reach the main field of the QATAR TOTAL German Open. Jill Craybas now faces Virgine Razzano (FRA) in the second round. Also in the next round is Mary Pierce (FRA).