The Stephanie GEHRLEIN Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2004, 12:06 AM   #1
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
The Stephanie GEHRLEIN Thread

As I didn't find any thread dedicated to her and she's my second favourite german player,here's the STEPHANIE GEHRLEIN cheering thread.

Old Jun 7th, 2004, 12:24 AM   #2
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
ITF Vaduz

(1)Stephanie Gehrlein (GER) vs. Vanessa Henke (GER) in the first round.

Go Steph!!!!
Old Jun 8th, 2004, 03:00 PM   #3
country flag Bероника

Some photos of Steph I found:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0305gehrlein_IMG_4155.jpg (12.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg g876f1.jpg (47.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg g876f6.jpg (37.1 KB, 23 views)
Old Jun 8th, 2004, 03:05 PM   #4
country flag Bероника

some more:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg g876f7.jpg (45.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg g876f8.jpg (29.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg g876g4.jpg (42.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg g876g5.jpg (51.7 KB, 17 views)
Old Jun 8th, 2004, 03:11 PM   #5
country flag Bероника

And more:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg g876r2.jpg (48.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg g876r3.jpg (54.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Gehrlein8866.jpg (36.3 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Gehrlein9723.jpg (32.1 KB, 29 views)
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 05:00 PM   #6
country flag lolas

lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of
HeyNice thread you started. Go Stephanie!!!
But tell me:Who's your favourite German player?
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 10:24 PM   #7
country flag Bероника

My favourite german player is Barbara Rittner.It used to be Anke Huber earlier.What about yours?

The Wimbledon qualies draw is out and Steph will face some croat girl,Abramovic in the first round.

Go Steph!!!!
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 02:05 PM   #8
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
Stephanie lost 6-7 0-6
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 05:27 PM   #9
country flag lolas

lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika
My favourite german player is Barbara Rittner.It used to be Anke Huber earlier.What about yours?

The Wimbledon qualies draw is out and Steph will face some croat girl,Abramovic in the first round.

Go Steph!!!!
My favourite players are Anna-Lena Grönefeld and Marlene Weingärtner(I fell in love with Marlene, I think)
This was a bad day for Stephanie, 0-6 in the second set
And Nina Dübbers lost to Barbara Schwartz 7:6 6:7 5:7
But I guess that's the way life goes (especially in German tennis)
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 11:51 PM   #10
country flag Bероника

Oh no,poor Steph!!! What a disastrous match!!!
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 12:27 PM   #11
country flag Bероника

Rogers Cup

Stephanie is playing the qualifying of that tourney in Montreal.In the first round she'll face fellow german,Adriana Barna.I really hope Steph can make it into the main draw.That would make her climb in the rankings.

Go Steph!!!
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:57 PM   #12
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Allez Gehrlie!!
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 12:17 AM   #13
country flag Bероника

She lost.

Barna, Adriana (GER) d Gehrlein, Stephanie (GER) 64 36 61
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:03 AM   #14
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika
She lost.

Barna, Adriana (GER) d Gehrlein, Stephanie (GER) 64 36 61
omg, STEPH! against, "sorry, i can just win first sets" - ADRIANA...
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 10:26 PM   #15
country flag Bероника

She's in the qualifying draw in Sopot,Poland.

Here is her first match:

Gehrlein vs. Prusova

Go Steph!!!