27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2004, 09:30 PM   #1
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future

Mary is ranking "27" this week, she's the second french player now

http://www.wtatour.com/rankings/singles_numeric.asp

It's slow but she's doing it step by step

saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2004, 10:50 PM   #2
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of
Yes, I'd noticed she'd overtaken Dechy once more. And she's still played far fewer tournaments than most of those ranked above her, with a few exceptions.
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 04:01 AM   #3
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the good news Saby !!!!!

Well done Mary keep it up

and have fun out there.

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 05:39 AM   #4
country flag Edman

Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all
This implies that Mary is going to be seeded around 26-29 in Wimbledon!!
Last year,she entered the fourth round,I'd like to see her to enter the quarter-final at least.
I wish she can have a better draw,so that she can level up her power step by sztep,and beat some top players here!!!
Edman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 06:04 AM   #5
country flag MissTennisFan

MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all
This is such great news, Mary is slowly making her way back to the top!
Go Mary, I knew you could do it!
MissTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 12:37 PM   #6
country flag Piotrek

Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all
CONGRATS MARY
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 02:49 PM   #7
country flag Tompier

Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all
Good news
That's her best ranking since long time but her place is much much higher
Go Mary
Tompier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2004, 11:00 AM   #8
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
This is great news....Mary is on her way up again...surely!!!

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 11:54 AM   #9
country flag Nicoleke

Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold
Great news indeed .

Why about Mary Pierce in the Olympic ....? Will she be in Athens ....?

I hope that she will be in Greece !!!!!
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 08:58 PM   #10
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoleke
Great news indeed .

Why about Mary Pierce in the Olympic ....? Will she be in Athens ....?

I hope that she will be in Greece !!!!!
I hope, but I doubt I don't know why but I think the french federation will not choose her.
I hope I'm wrong

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 03:41 AM   #11
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
I am hoping and praying so much that Mary will go to the Olympics.

Saby do you think that if the French Federation does not pick Mary, is they are giving the younger players a chance. Oh how many tennis players for the women can France Take ??

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 07:57 AM   #12
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Spruce
I am hoping and praying so much that Mary will go to the Olympics.

Saby do you think that if the French Federation does not pick Mary, is they are giving the younger players a chance. Oh how many tennis players for the women can France Take ??

regards

Mark
We'll know who will go to Athens during Wimbledon !
To my mind, Mary will go to Athens, because she is the second french player, she's playing better than Dechy (it's not difficult lol) and she wasn't able to compete in 2000 so ... Moreover, France can't refuse 'cause France needs her to beat Italy in Fed Cup
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 09:31 AM   #13
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

First look what happen with Tauziat, if the FFT does not want Mary, they will not pick her. I think france can send 2 players to Athens.
Mary didn't play against germany for 2 reasons,

- First, Dechy had good results

- Seccond, Mary was not ready to play she didn't feel good (that is what Guy forget said during RG 2004)

If Mary feels good she will probably play against Italy but look, Golovin and Loit are in the semi at birmingham...

Wait and see ...

Old Jun 15th, 2004, 02:49 PM   #14
cmasters

cmasters has disabled reputation
I'm pretty sure that France can send either 3 or 4 players to Athens in singles because they are all highly ranked.
cmasters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote