Who goin' to Wimbledon?!?!?! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2004, 04:18 AM   #1
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute
Who goin' to Wimbledon?!?!?!

plz tell us...
maybe...we can write anotha letta to lena...
me thinks lena needs more support this time...
lena is heart broken now...
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2004, 08:05 AM   #2
country flag _KidmaN_

_KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of
I'm going to wimbledon with our staff from www.inside-tennis.net, so there will be offcourse coverage from everything what we can only see there. Also going to talk with Lena, about very important thing for every fan. More details soon
_KidmaN_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2004, 11:55 AM   #3
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute
hi KidmaN...
we...lena fans...want to write letter to support and comfort lena...
lena was heart broken yestaday...
could ya plz print it out and give it to lena when we finish writing...?!?!
plz plz plz...
Old Jun 6th, 2004, 01:11 PM   #4
country flag LuckyStrike

LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _KidmaN_
I'm going to wimbledon with our staff from www.inside-tennis.net, so there will be offcourse coverage from everything what we can only see there. Also going to talk with Lena, about very important thing for every fan. More details soon

Hey, Luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you talking about????????????????

Robin

Elena Dementieva Lina Krasnoroutskaya Eleni Daniilidou Elena Bovina Anastasia Myskina Karolina Sprem Maria Kirilenko Daniela Hantuchova Anabel Medina-Garrigues
Go Lena`s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FC Schalke 04 FC Liverpool Juan Pablo Montoya
LuckyStrike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2004, 10:46 PM   #5
country flag _KidmaN_

_KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of
Yes sure i can give this letter to Lena if i be there!
_KidmaN_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 03:37 PM   #6
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KidmaN_
Yes sure i can give this letter to Lena if i be there!
thx v much...
if ya are sure ya will go, plz confirm us...
we will write letta to lena...