Where is K-lina? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2004, 02:55 PM   #31
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
lol! i thought you were!

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2004, 03:00 PM   #32
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
I know, I'm confusing like that.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 08:32 AM   #33
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
just got a sprem match on dvd against williams, has a quick interview. and im trying to get these matches from someone else:
DVD 1
2004 BREE FC Clijsters - Sprem
2003 STRASBOURG F Farina Elia - Sprem

Dvd 2
2003 SAN DIEGO SF Henin - Kuznetsova
2003 MOSKOW - Fed Cup FC Myskina - Sprem

Dvd 3
2003 SAN DIEGO SF Henin - Kuznetsova
2004 DOHA F Myskina - Kuznetsova

Dvd 4
2003 WIEN F Suarez - Sprem

DVD 5
2004 DOHA F Myskina - Kuznetsova
2004 HONG KONG F Ferrero - Federer

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 03:43 PM   #34
country flag AjdeNate!

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
I have the Williams one as well. If you get others, I'd pay you for a copy if you have ability to copy them.
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 08:24 PM   #35
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenaeum
I'll say, Hi Karolina you're amazing let's go have a chat over some tea.
Then we'd be best friends.
No more?

But it sometimes more difficult to speak than to write

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 08:25 PM   #36
country flag JoeB_UK

i dont have it! hmmm im trying to think how i could do it, unless you buy from the guy i am!? heres his site

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 08:32 PM   #37
country flag JoeB_UK

www.geocities.com/peppeonthenet

Old Jun 12th, 2004, 08:36 PM   #38
country flag AjdeNate!

Thanks!!
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 10:52 AM   #39
country flag Master Lu

Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light
Well, our grammar is the hardest thing about Croatian. It's actually much easier to read Croatian then most other languages, provided that you have someone teach you the voices corresponding to the letters. Well, or so we tell ourselves. The thing is, we read (speak) exactly as we write. There's no ifs, ands or buts about letters in a word. (That's actually not exactly true, but that's going into the exact theory, so I won't go there).

Aaaanyyyyway... *g*
Uplifting phrases, eh? Lemme think of some.

Ti to možeš!! - You can do it!!
Razbi je! - Crush her! (lol a bit on the mean side, at least in croatian)
Uništi je! - Destroy her!

hmm, I'm running out of ideas. lol You could think of something to say in english, and I'll translate it for y'all.

Oh, and Go Karolina!

Woohoo, 3:1 up already! :bouncy:
Master Lu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 10:53 AM   #40
country flag Master Lu

Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light
Darn! I spoke too soon and jinxed her.
Master Lu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 05:48 PM   #41
country flag Principessa

Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future
I'm still so sad .
Principessa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 05:49 PM   #42
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian
I'm still so sad .
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 06:14 PM   #43
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't be sad
K-Lina will have a great Wimbeldon.

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 06:19 PM   #44
country flag JoeB_UK

i am sad too! i dont think she will have a good wimbledon if she cant even beat dani! damn

Old Jun 16th, 2004, 06:26 PM   #45
country flag AjdeNate!

An off day I'm sure.... but she's got to stop having them!!!