Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 12:59 AM   #196
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Re: Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Awesome

Her match against Peng was much closer than the score suggests. She lost 6-4 6-1 in 90 minutes, so it was a tough battle out there. A telling story was that she converted only one break point out of 13 opportunities - just shows the difference in level between the two players. Very disappointing stat, but a great effort regardless. She really took it to a class player today
That's great to hear that she at least had chances. Hopefully the experience will help her for next week.
I wonder what happened in the playoff matches here?! She did well in the 1s5 round to scrape past Emily after having lost to her in the AO Playoff's. Then she loses 4 & 0 to Trudi. We all know what Trudi's form's like at the moment. Unless it was just a case of Trudi raising her level over a younger countrymate. But yeah, lets hope for a decent draw for Monique & the other Aussies next week.
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2007, 01:40 AM   #197
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome for Monique!

Also good luck to her and Casey in the Dubz at syndey this week first up against second seeds Cara Black and Leizel Huber, should be a good match!

Can't wait to hopefully cheer mon onto a win or 2 next week!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 07:08 AM   #198
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Awesome

Her match against Peng was much closer than the score suggests. She lost 6-4 6-1 in 90 minutes, so it was a tough battle out there. A telling story was that she converted only one break point out of 13 opportunities - just shows the difference in level between the two players. Very disappointing stat, but a great effort regardless. She really took it to a class player today
Greats stats - particularly if the went match went 90 mins
Though 1/13 break opportunities

Clearly if she can get her act together, and with a kind draw, a 1st rnd win at the AO is a big possibility.
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 09:16 AM   #199
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

Monique beat Iroda 6-1 6-4 R2 of Aussie open for her $$$ and Ptssss
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 09:26 AM   #200
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Monique!!
Good luck R2!!
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 09:43 AM   #201
country flag klok

klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of

A great effort by Monique, lets hope she goes as well in round 2.
klok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 10:21 AM   #202
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

im not all that surprised (i picked her to win for TT )
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 10:32 AM   #203
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

good win monique, hoepfully i get to see your match on wednesday

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 10:44 AM   #204
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all

Well done she played great tennis!!
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 11:54 AM   #205
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

She played a ripper of a match, despite a mini-choke toward the end.

Served for it at 5-3, lost 2 match points and then the game, and then just scraped through to break Iroda's serve and close it out. Her reaction was priceless, it was like she won Wimbledon! Good on ya Mon

Iroda played some awful tennis and committed a shitload of unforced errors, but I was so pleased with how Mon kept up with the pace with her, and forced a lot of those errors. It was Iroda's worst day at the office imaginable, but that's not taking anything away from Mon, she thoroughly deserved it
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 12:28 PM   #206
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to mention that with the new Slam points on offer this year (60 for a first round win), Monique is now projected at 170 Wow! This should put her in a great position to play all the Slam qualifying events this year
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 08:17 PM   #207
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute

BRILLIANT !!!!

It might be wise for her and Casey to travel around together them . . . they would be around the same rank and could then play doubles together too !!

Good Luck tomorow . .although i think you are playing Kutznetsova . . .

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 09:50 PM   #208
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...9-3162,00.html

she has Svetlana in her sights and why not!!!

Can't belive how happy I am that she finally had her breakthru win. 170 is a good platform to push for top 100
Old Jan 15th, 2007, 11:03 PM   #209
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute

very exciting! congrats monique

Sophie Ferguson ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Jessica Moore ~ Christina Wheeler ~ Monique Adamczak ~
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 12:24 PM   #210
country flag Huntress555

Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of

Its great to see, hope she can do well tomorrow, Im sure she can give it a good go !

Casey Dellacqua
:: Sharapova :: Jankovic :: Safarova :: Vaidisova :: Ivanovic ::

|| Dellacqua || Adamczak || Dokic || Ferguson || Wheeler || Stosur || Moore ||
and all the other Aussie girls and guys!

Official Commentator of Don't knock the Dok
Huntress555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote