Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2014, 05:59 AM   #1876
country flag azbang

azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice
Re: Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread

50K Anninng

Monique Adamczak (AUS) v Yuxuan Zhang (CHN)

tough R1 hope she can get a win! Mon isnt playing doubles which is strange
azbang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #1877
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

I think it is her first tournie back since coming home for uni. Probably didn't have time to arrange a partner.
Old May 20th, 2014, 01:58 AM   #1878
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Monique playing again this week on the synthetic grass of her second home.................Japan. With her top 100 doubles ranking I am hoping that she is entered into Roland Garros in the doubles and not spend any further time mucking around in Japan.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:36 AM   #1879
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think her doubles ranking is high enough to play RG, unless she partners someone with either a super high doubles or singles ranking (and that won't happen). She needs to get comfortably within about the top 70 to play Slams, one would think.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 04:01 AM   #1880
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
I don't think her doubles ranking is high enough to play RG, unless she partners someone with either a super high doubles or singles ranking (and that won't happen). She needs to get comfortably within about the top 70 to play Slams, one would think.
Yup, last one in have a combined ranking of #136 http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....50&postcount=1
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 04:14 AM   #1881
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

thank you both. I want he out of these challengers on the synthetic grass and onto greener pasteures.....
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 07:04 PM   #1882
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Bella Cup 2014: Jovana Jaksic [1] vs. Monique Adamczak
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 07:16 AM   #1883
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Wow 13 DFS on MP and on crucial points too.. looks like she changed her serve as well
It's also odd to see Monique without a visor

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #1884
country flag azbang

azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice azbang is just really nice

Atleast she was fighting wonder when her next tournament is
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 10:15 AM   #1885
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
Wow 13 DFS on MP and on crucial points too.. looks like she changed her serve as well
It's also odd to see Monique without a visor

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yes, she looks nice having grown her hair longer too
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #1886
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

^Yeah, she does, it suits her imo.
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224), 2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Idemo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #1887
country flag azbang

Really like Monique is still playing, i wonder how long she will play for
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 09:34 AM   #1888
country flag azbang

This week Monique lost a dramatic R1 in a 25K in Japan she went down 6-3 7-6(14) looks like she fought hard!

Shes in another 25K in Japan next week hope she wins a few matches