Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:47 AM   #1711
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread

The 25ks in Sydney in February should be strongly considered.
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:52 AM   #1712
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
There is no way she can be thinking about Brisbane or Sydney Qualies. And definately not AO Qualies.
Why do you say that? She could still enter couldn't she??
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 12:38 PM   #1713
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I think he means that if she can't beat Alison Shemon then she surely has no hope against the players she'll be facing at Bris/Syd/AO qualies.

She could enter with her PR and possibly collect some needed $$$. Still a few weeks to go, she could surprise us
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 12:47 PM   #1714
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but I think Monique is experienced enough to be able to judge for herself whether it's worthwhile her entering the AO series. If she does, it means she'll be ready to be competitive.

Sure, losing to Alison is a bad loss, but Monique can handle WTA level and so should be able lift, if she has confidence in her body and fitness.

Anyway, we'll see. Regardless, it's nice to have her playing again
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 04:11 AM   #1715
country flag Territory

Today's results:

Monique def. Tyra Calderwood 7-6 7-5 but then she withdrew from her match against Daniela Scivetti to decide 5th or 6th place.

She must just be wanting to have a run and a hit out.

She's entered in the Q-draw of the Aus Open with her protected ranking
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 06:09 AM   #1716
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Monique has also entered Auckland and Hobart qualies with her Protected Ranking.

Hopefully she can keep hitting over the next few weeks.

Drawing one of the NZ wildcards in Auckland would be helpful!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 08:19 AM   #1717
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see that she is going to play qualies in her 3 events she is going to contest during the AO-NZ swing Didn't think it was possible due to her being injured for a while, but yes hopefully she can pick up a few wins & rise up the ranks again.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 01:10 PM   #1718
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Thats awesome that Monique is playing so much this coming summer. Have missed having her out there on the ITF circuit, at one stage last year she was getting results better than the likes of Sophie, Olivia, Jess etc. She is a fighter and I'm expecting a good performance in one of the qualifying events, or certainly some long matches.

She still has some game left in her, hopefully she can get back to that career high ranking.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2010, 04:30 AM   #1719
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Wow, back a lot sooner than I expected. If she's fully fit and healthy, her form will pick up very rapidly. Hope she's ok. I think its good to use her special ranking, I'm sure she needs the money and gets her 4 ranking points and guarantees her a ranking for another 12 months
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 04:17 AM   #1720
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
Wow, back a lot sooner than I expected. If she's fully fit and healthy, her form will pick up very rapidly. Hope she's ok. I think its good to use her special ranking, I'm sure she needs the money and gets her 4 ranking points and guarantees her a ranking for another 12 months
Exactly....get some matches in and then start building up in the 25s after the aus open before going back overseas and rebuilding the ranking and form!!
|
Old Dec 27th, 2010, 05:08 AM   #1721
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Hoping Mon can make a successful comeback from injury. She has always played a smart schedule in the past and hope she is not blinded by the need for points or money to do anything that will hurt her in the long run.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 06:22 PM   #1722
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Mon withdrew from Auckland
Old Dec 29th, 2010, 10:24 PM   #1723
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Obviously not ready yet then. I would rather she come back when she is fully recovered so she can hold onto that injury protected ranking.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 03:19 AM   #1724
country flag ozfan44

Yeah agreed, I thought she might skip here, wouldnt be suprised to see her wd from Hobart either depending on training
|
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #1725
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

AO round 1 Qualifying....Monique Adamczak versus Isabella Holland. Monique has no pre tournament form to speak of so it shall be interesting to see how she fares but it is great to have her back.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote