Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2010, 05:49 AM   #1681
country flag Brett.
Rest In Peace, Elena

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread

Monique said on facebook that she really wish she is in 50K Dothan!

Sounds like an injury that is bothering her!
Brett. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2010, 02:50 PM   #1682
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Not really. She has played several weeks in a row. A week or two off is fine.
Yeah but no real back to back good results is what i was trying to get at....
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #1683
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Disappointing that Mon lost this week in the first round to Stevenson. Does anyone know if she is carrying any injuries? I feel that last year the USO was her opportunity to break through, as that win would have catapulted her close to top 120. I feel since then her results have been so random. I am disappointed for Mon as she is my favourite and I would like to see her crack the top 100. I am not sure how she makes ends meet on what she makes playing.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:24 AM   #1684
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^ She might be managing the shoulder but I just think that she's reached her summit. She really hasn't put together any consistency over the last few years ever since she made her first run at the top 200 playing exceptionally in Europe. Then with the customary injury problem that occurs each year, it just hasn't come together for her. Without seeing too much of her recently - I just think her game is a bit brittle to go much higher, particularly the serve,

I too have Mon as my fave, so Id love to eat my words and have her storm into the top 100.
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:19 AM   #1685
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Mon is on live-stream for her R1 match in France.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Naiktha Bains

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:21 PM   #1686
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Monique was up 5-4 in the 3rd and she fell and hurt her knee, and retired

I'm guessing she will be out for French Open and Wimbledon now, this totally suc*ks
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:26 PM   #1687
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

God, she can not catch a break Can't even believe that!
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:38 PM   #1688
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Oh no, seems like poor Mon can not take a break. So close to winning. Hopefully she is going to be ok.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:54 AM   #1689
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

FFS Poor Mon!
|
Old May 12th, 2010, 02:31 AM   #1690
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Was awful, I felt sick after watching it on the live stream. She returned to play one point, with her knee heavily strapped.

If it was me, 3 points from the match, I'd just try and hit dropshots on the return and get into the net, given she couldn't run and was not going to be able to grind out a rally.

Stupidly though, she tried to hit a cracking forehand return and almost fell over in pain again, and immediately retired. Something is definitely torn, and probably worse now. Was so painstaking to watch I hope she is able to come back quickly from this, but I fear she won't. Definitely a surgery coming up I think.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 02:33 AM   #1691
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

That sounds awful
Poor Mon
Old May 19th, 2010, 08:43 AM   #1692
country flag ozfan44

Monqiue has withdrawn from Roland Garros qualies.

I didn't see the injury but sounds bad from what Ausboy has said.

She is already withdrawn from Nottingham so im guessing she will nearly be almost a certain non starter for Wimbledon. I hope she can get back in time for the US!!
|
Old May 19th, 2010, 08:50 AM   #1693
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Thats horrible, badluck for Monique after playing so well.

Hope she comes back quickly!

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:14 AM   #1694
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Oh that sucks for Mon
Wish her a speedy recovery!
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 06:05 AM   #1695
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Monique has had surgery in Germany and is currently trying to rehab it asap. Typically upbeat and non complaining. Great person Monique and lets hope to see her back quickly.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote