Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2010, 03:28 PM   #1666
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of
Re: Monique Adamczak Cheering Thread

It was great to see her win a MD match, no matter how she got into the draw. She is defending quite a few points over the next few months, so it was great to see her get 40 points for the win, as in a $25k challenger she would have to make the final to get nearly that many.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2010, 06:11 AM   #1667
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Good work Monique
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 01:33 AM   #1668
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

What's her schedule looking like from here on?
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 02:17 AM   #1669
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Next two weeks she is playing $50k challengers in the US.
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 02:40 AM   #1670
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Monique has withdrawn from Dothan $50K next week.
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 03:10 AM   #1671
country flag Vicky88

Just noticed that she withdrew on 16 April the code is LWM - anyone know what that means. W stands for withdrawal I assume as most other withdrawals have that down in the info.
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 03:13 AM   #1672
country flag Vicky88

I think it might mean a tournament with the intials LW M stands for main draw as a few others have LWQ which I would assume stands for Qualifying.
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 03:20 AM   #1673
country flag Vicky88

I'm wondering if Monique has withdrawn from the challenger because she has made the Main Draw of the La Princess La Meryem?
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 03:52 AM   #1674
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

LWM would be Late Withdrawal - Maindraw, is my guess. Probably means there's a small fee involved from withdrawing after the cut-off date? That's my guess anyway.
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 07:42 AM   #1675
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
LWM would be Late Withdrawal - Maindraw, is my guess. Probably means there's a small fee involved from withdrawing after the cut-off date? That's my guess anyway.
Yeah thats what i was thinking!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 11:11 AM   #1676
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute

shame it isnt Late Withdrawl Mexico . . . theres a 25K with a MD cutoff into the 1000's . .

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 01:38 AM   #1677
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
I'm wondering if Monique has withdrawn from the challenger because she has made the Main Draw of the La Princess La Meryem?
Nah. She's a fair way out and I don't think she was on the entry list to begin with. Rogowska is though.

Maybe she just wanted to take a week off.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 02:29 AM   #1678
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Shame Monique can never really get going, good result and then she has a week off or gets injured....stop/start all year long
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 02:46 AM   #1679
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^ She probably has to manage her shoulder. The week off is probably injury management/
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 05:03 AM   #1680
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Shame Monique can never really get going, good result and then she has a week off or gets injured....stop/start all year long
Not really. She has played several weeks in a row. A week or two off is fine.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote