Russian's Best Grand Slam Results - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 04:52 PM   #16
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointBlank
Add Nastya,and Demented to list of Finalist
Done!

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 07:17 PM   #17
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
This is going to be really weird that either Myskina or Dementieva will have a GS title under their name. Because when you think about them, you don't think about GS title with them or at least I don't. This is going to be really great! I hope Nastya carries home the trophey! Good luck Nastya!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2004, 02:50 PM   #18
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Update!

Poor Morozova and Dementieva lost the same score in the final

Note: Myskina became the very first Russian player to win her first-ever Grand Slam at age of 22 and 11 months.

Old Jun 28th, 2004, 07:56 PM   #19
country flag ~SunFlower~

Updated!

Old Jun 28th, 2004, 10:24 PM   #20
country flag Maggie May

Maggie May is just really nice Maggie May is just really nice Maggie May is just really nice Maggie May is just really nice Maggie May is just really nice Maggie May is just really nice Maggie May is just really nice Maggie May is just really nice Maggie May is just really nice Maggie May is just really nice Maggie May is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky
Australian Open

Winners:
- none
Finalists:
- none
Semifinalists:
- none
There was a Russian player was did get to the semi finals at the Aussie Open and QFs at US Open - Natasha Chmyreva. She is almost forgotten now but she played in the 1970s and I remember her. This is a link to her page at ITF - http://www.itftennis.com/womens/play...layer=20003440

And there is a thread here about her story. It is quite a sad story as she had to fight against the Federation - http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4478
Maggie May is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2004, 08:26 PM   #21
country flag ~SunFlower~

Thanks Maggie I will update soon!

Old Jun 30th, 2004, 01:08 PM   #22
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Sharky

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 03:37 PM   #23
country flag Arhivarius

Arhivarius has much to be proud of Arhivarius has much to be proud of Arhivarius has much to be proud of Arhivarius has much to be proud of Arhivarius has much to be proud of Arhivarius has much to be proud of Arhivarius has much to be proud of Arhivarius has much to be proud of Arhivarius has much to be proud of Arhivarius has much to be proud of Arhivarius has much to be proud of
Sharky,
It looks like a good time to update your front page.
I'm sure, it's really pleasant job.
Arhivarius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2004, 09:12 PM   #24
country flag ~SunFlower~

Update!

Old Sep 7th, 2004, 10:55 PM   #25
country flag AnDyDog621

AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all AnDyDog621 is a name known to all
Elena again in Semi's, Update!!
#1 Dinara Safina
Sopot 2002: Winner Tier III / Palermo 2003: Winner Tier V / Paris 2005: Winner Tier II
Prague 2005: Winner Tier IV / Gold Coast 2007: Winner Tier III / Berlin 2008: Winner Tier I
Los Angeles 2008: Winner Tier II / Montreal 2008: Winner Tier I / Beijing 2008: Silver Medalist Olympics
Tokyo 2008: Winner Tier I / Rome 2009: Winner Premier Five / Madrid 2009: Winner Premier Mandatory
AnDyDog621 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 03:39 AM   #26
country flag ~SunFlower~

Updated as of Jan 23 after Elena D and Myskina lost today...

Old Jan 24th, 2005, 05:25 AM   #27
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Thank you, Sharky Sharapova!

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 01:48 AM   #28
country flag ~SunFlower~

Masha takes as the first Russian to reach SF in Australia.

Old Jun 16th, 2005, 03:37 AM   #29
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Sharky, you haven't updated your thread after French Open 2005.

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 08:22 PM   #30
country flag ~SunFlower~

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-LinaŠpremFan
Sharky, you haven't updated your thread after French Open 2005.
Thanks for a reminder, my dear! Updated!