Capriati And Williams Fans Must Get Todays Usa Today Newspaper!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:28 PM   #1
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking Capriati And Williams Fans Must Get Todays Usa Today Newspaper!!!

There is an AWESOME pic of Capriati on the FRONT PAGE upper left hand corner and two pics of the Williams on the front of the SPORTS page
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:02 AM   #2
country flag GermanBoy

GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraziersFan
There is an AWESOME pic of Capriati on the FRONT PAGE upper left hand corner and two pics of the Williams on the front of the SPORTS page
FraziersFan, I am in Germany...

Proud to be one of Jen`s Hell`s Angels!
GermanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:11 AM   #3
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
dammit, FF!

I just left the store!

*cries* WHY MOMMA WHY!?!

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:45 AM   #4
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

LOL..maybe someone will scan the pictures and then post them on here
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 03:39 AM   #5
country flag RedFilaJ-Cap#1

RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold
thanks for the info to bad i didn't get it until now!!!
Jelena Jankovic #1 and the BOMB DOT COM

Co Founder of the JJ Crew!!!:
:

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!!!:
RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 03:43 AM   #6
country flag bigshow21

bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future
What????? Damn now it is too late.....oh i am mad now. Hopefully someone can post it. that would be great!!!

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!
bigshow21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 07:18 AM   #7
country flag bluna82

bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanBoy
FraziersFan, I am in Germany...
me too and I want to see it.

@fraziersfan: do u mean this pic? [img]http://*********************/sports/tennis/_photos/2004-06-02-inside-capriati.jpg[/img] that´s the one I found at the usatoday website.

Jennifer Capriati

First German and English Jennifer Capriati Website:

http://www.jencapriati.de

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!
bluna82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote