Dementievia Has A Great Chance - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:31 AM   #1
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
Dementievia Has A Great Chance

out off all Dementieva played the best and was really hitting the ball great...she had so much power and came to the net well
dementieva will make the final for sure if she play's like that

myskina played good to she was getting everything back and hitting winner's from anywhere

jen played a good match and u could see that she really wanted this win she went for every ball with alot off power behind it some off her winner's where omg how did she hit that..

suarez won but only because maria played really bad she was missing shots that anyone could get in....really wasnt her self

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi

Last edited by rada : Jun 2nd, 2004 at 09:34 AM.
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:09 PM   #2
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rada
out off all Dementieva played the best and was really hitting the ball great...she had so much power and came to the net well

myskina played good to she was getting everything back and hitting winner's from anywhere

jen played a good match and u could see that she really wanted this win she went for every ball with alot off power behind it some off her winner's where omg how did she hit that..

suarez won but only because maria played really bad she was missing shots that anyone could get in....really wasnt her self
Jen did not play that well IMO,she played like shit in the second set, but she just kept it together. She hardly hit any winners, in the second set, she hit no winners.

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:30 PM   #3
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute
no winners becoz Serena raised her level too...
some of those shots could be winners against other players
yeah i agree Jenn/Serena match may not be of high quality
even Jenn says so herself....
like in the other post
i pick Dementieva to be in the final
vying for the title against Jenn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1vkmxydrTY
Zhao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:40 PM   #4
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhao
no winners becoz Serena raised her level too...
some of those shots could be winners against other players
yeah i agree Jenn/Serena match may not be of high quality
even Jenn says so herself....
like in the other post
i pick Dementieva to be in the final
vying for the title against Jenn

Yes, Serena raised her level, but she was not playing such AMZING tennis that Jen could not hit a winner, Jen got distraced by the rain, and did not play well for large parts.

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:15 PM   #5
slice

slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all
pfff i hope she gets thrased by suarez... neither of them r grand slam material and mauresmo just played like an idiot in the QF... whoever makes the final from the bottom half will win the tournie
slice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 01:22 PM   #6
slice

slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all
Quote:

rada you are delirious obviously... but unfortunately correct. yes demented does have a good chance of making the final bt is definately not grand slam material.. she beat an injured lindsay and a stupid mauresmo.. and she should've lost in the 3rd round if it weren't for an injury i hope suarez kicks her asse so jen/nastya will win the title
slice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 04:23 AM   #7
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
Dementieva will be in the final she played great watched the match again and i cant see why she cant win the whole thing...oh wait her serve lol

Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 04:28 AM   #8
country flag josemanuel

josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice josemanuel is just really nice
Dementieva will be beaten by Suarez in straight sets
Go Poli!!!!!
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:52 PM   #9
country flag rada

Quote:
Originally Posted by josemanuel
Dementieva will be beaten by Suarez in straight sets
Go Poli!!!!!
LOL dementieva took the 1st set 60 told u

Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:57 PM   #10
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm.....I got a hunch that Paola might steady the ship and sneak out this match.she can't play any worse than in the first set
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 01:06 PM   #11
Foot_Fault

Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Myskina was hitting winners from ANYWHERE? You couldn't be talking about against Venus.

Myskina had 9 count them..9 Winners. Venus had 12.
Myskina kept the ball in play, that's what she did. And against the way Williams played on Tuesday, THAT WAS A MASTERFUL PLAN!

The Big Pts were played well by Myskina. 4 of 6 break pts. Venus on converted 2 of 8.

So, I believe Venus when she stated she pretty much Beat Herself, b/c she didn't make Myskina play, But the Play that Myskina had to...was MASTERFUL! And that why Venus "GOT BEAT"!

Ok, carry on....

Rafael Nadal

Venus Williams

2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008 Wimbledon Champion - Venus Williams Kicks GrASS!!
Foot_Fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote