For once in my life... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 08:53 PM   #1
country flag treiber04
Banned

treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough
For once in my life...

I can say I hope Jennifer wins Roland Garros 2004. I never really liked her, because she used to seem to 'bitchy' against opponents but I think that she has matured even though she is already 28 into someone who really isn't that much of a bitch, if you get my drift. I really hope she wins RG 2004 and wins her 4th Grand Slam title.
treiber04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 08:55 PM   #2
country flag *abby*

*abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute
u no i havnt always liked everything u have said and woteva else but that was a good post and i wish more ppl wud see sense like u
*abby* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote