UPSET CITY in PARIS!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:31 PM   #1
Foot_Fault

Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute
UPSET CITY in PARIS!!!!

Who would've ThUnk It??

Jennifer def. Serena
Myskina def. Venus
Suarez def. Sharapova
Dementieva def. Mauresmo

and Hopefully MOYA def. Coria!

Rafael Nadal

Venus Williams

2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008 Wimbledon Champion - Venus Williams Kicks GrASS!!

Last edited by Foot_Fault : Jun 1st, 2004 at 05:42 PM.
Foot_Fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:32 PM   #2
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
HOLY CRAP!!!

Pam's picks were all wrong!! And so were mine!!!

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:32 PM   #3
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
i hope coria wins!!

gosh, this tournament has just shown tt the top women aren't tt far ahead anymore...

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:32 PM   #4
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
it's Pam's fault...

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:35 PM   #5
Foot_Fault

Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute
Elena Choking a lil, but can we really say that b/c her serve is consistent. Consistently bad.

Rafael Nadal

Venus Williams

2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008 Wimbledon Champion - Venus Williams Kicks GrASS!!
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:42 PM   #6
Foot_Fault

She did it! Yes. WOW, this has been a rollercoaster day for me. Although my Beloved Venus Loss, I am ok with it.

Rafael Nadal

Venus Williams

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:46 PM   #7
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of
Someone gave me tickets for the semis, but I won't go !!
It doesn't interest me
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:50 PM   #8
Foot_Fault

Yeah, seems that we will have the chance of a First time GS CHamp or ALL Russian SF or...Jennifer 2x FO Winner!

Rafael Nadal

Venus Williams

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 07:04 PM   #9
country flag Mariangelina

Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of
Stupid Pam...

She's pregnant, so I'll go easy on her.

She cursed my Amélie, and my Venus. Dick Enberg was banal, Mary wasn't funny, and Mary Joe was annoying. Down with ESPN commentators.

This has been a very weird day. Nadia was right. This French Open is screwed up.
And I buy the bar a double round of crown
And everybody's getting down
And this town ain't never gonna be the same.
Cause I saddle up my horse and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls, they are so pretty...

All
ez Amélie!

"My coach told me I had to expect, you know, some long rallies and stuff. So, you know, I was ready for this."
--Amelie Mauresmo breaking down the intricate nature of Team Mauresmo coaching strategies.
Mariangelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 07:30 PM   #10
Jasmin

Jasmin has disabled reputation
Wow Mauresmo now. I should have known what was ahead once Sharapova was out. She was playing awesome the whole tourney. After that it was downhill will Serena, Venus and now Mauresmo. This was really Mauresmo's to lose and lose she did. Well I hope it's a Russian final.
Jasmin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote