Where is Ms. 'Weak Service'?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 04:54 PM   #1
country flag grmbl

grmbl has disabled reputation
Where is Ms. 'Weak Service'??

Elena is serving so well today.. Strange...
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 04:55 PM   #2
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
The first couple of games she had a different grunt, and I like who the hell is that I thought it was Sharapova
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:39 PM   #3
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
It helps when you have a weak returner of serve in Amelie

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:40 PM   #4
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
damn i wish lindsay played better in the last match if she'd have won she would have beaten amelie for sure

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 06:22 PM   #5
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
Lindsay was injured, so its better she didnt play. And even when Lindsay herself insisted she was okay, still lost a 6-1 set to Elena.

Elena always seems to raise her game against the big guns, and she fought well today playing solid tennis.

And her serve was great, she just needs to get consistency and she can be a huge threat!
DEETHELICK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 06:39 PM   #6
country flag Ted of Teds Tennis

Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all
Mary Carillo was suggesting that Dementieva's serve was too predictable -- it kept going to the same side. (IIRC, Amélie's backhand)
Ted of Teds Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 07:02 PM   #7
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Elena has surprised me a lot today, she served quite well, broke Amélie a few times and played so great !! I was really impressed by her powerful shots ! Great win Elena .
(Actually, I'm relieved aftre thi swin bc the fact she destroyed Lindsay seemed really weird to me, but now that she also defeated Amélie...)

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 07:07 PM   #8
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted of Teds Tennis
Mary Carillo was suggesting that Dementieva's serve was too predictable -- it kept going to the same side. (IIRC, Amélie's backhand)
I thought she served to Amelie'e BH exactly 0 times during all match..

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 07:10 PM   #9
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah ALL of her serves went to the forehand side. I still cannot believe her ball toss It goes directly to her right and it appears as though she *slaps* it sideways
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote