Amelie's relationship with her family - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:53 PM   #1
country flag maximus82

maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all maximus82 is a name known to all
Amelie's relationship with her family

...first of all, I was surprised to hear Mary Jo talk openly about Mauresmo being a lesbian on ESPN. Apparently Momo came out to her 'rents 5 years ago and basically lost her relationship with them over the issue. It was only over the past year, when her father was diagnosed with cancer that they start to reconcile...and then he passed earlier this year

No wonder my momo is mentally fragile, she's had a tough shake of it...imagine having to deal with all of the various problems a tennis player encounters without having your family to fall back upon! Here's hoping she can get the success she so wants!
maximus82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:56 PM   #2
country flag Mariangelina

Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of
No, she hasn't had it easy, and I admire her very much for reconciling with her parents. If that were me, I'd still be bitter.

It's too bad about today. Now it's time for what seems to be the eternal refrain of Amélie fans -

Maybe next year...
And I buy the bar a double round of crown
And everybody's getting down
And this town ain't never gonna be the same.
Cause I saddle up my horse and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls, they are so pretty...

All
ez Amélie!

"My coach told me I had to expect, you know, some long rallies and stuff. So, you know, I was ready for this."
--Amelie Mauresmo breaking down the intricate nature of Team Mauresmo coaching strategies.
Mariangelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote