You Just Might As Well Hand The Title To Jennifer... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:28 PM   #1
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Red face You Just Might As Well Hand The Title To Jennifer...

Suarez is going to play the winner of Mauresmo/Dementieva and Mauresmo is already down a break and you know Jennifer is going to beat Myskina.
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:29 PM   #2
country flag Robbie.

Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future
Robbie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:29 PM   #3
country flag whorehand

whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light
Have you not learned a THING from today's events?
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:31 PM   #4
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of
Idiot.
bmxbandit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:32 PM   #5
country flag diekedelver

diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of diekedelver has much to be proud of

PAW US OPEN 2005 CHAMP
diekedelver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:32 PM   #6
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxbandit
Idiot.
Asshole and cocksucker.
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:32 PM   #7
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
never underestimate anything.

I would not be off the wall if I think that Paola and Anastasia has a great chance

Paola can capitalise on a mentally vulnerable Amelie or Elena (sorry until the prove me wrong, I can't see them holding titles)

Jen will have her hand full against Myskina, Myskina already has wins over Jenn as far as I remmeber

We may well be seeing a Paola Nastya final LOL

I will like to see that on Saturday, it will be fun
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:33 PM   #8
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris
Asshole and cocksucker.
Seriously, how old are you?
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:33 PM   #9
Freewoman33

Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all
At this point, I wouldn't count anyone out.
Freewoman33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:33 PM   #10
country flag lizchris

Red face

Quote:
Seriously, how old are you?
Old enough to know when I am delaing with a piece of shit.
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:34 PM   #11
country flag canoe.

canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future
bitterness is really unattractive.It's NOT a given at all for Jennifer.
canoe. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:34 PM   #12
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Old enough to know when I am delaing with a piece of shit.
Kiddo, learn some proper grammar and spelling first.
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:34 PM   #13
country flag venus_envy

venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point venus_envy is an unknown quantity at this point
It's anybody's tournament. I'm not going to take anything for granted. I really want Jennifer to go all the way though.

Best wishes to the Royal Family: Serena Williams, Kim Clijsters, Justine Henin, Jennifer Capriati, Chanda Rubin, Lindsay Davenport, Ai Sugiyama, Anna Kornikova and Monica Seles!
venus_envy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:35 PM   #14
country flag lizchris

Red face

Quote:
Kiddo, learn some proper grammar and spelling first.
When dealing with an ass like you, I don't have to.
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 03:36 PM   #15
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

Quote:
When dealing with an ass like you, I don't have to.
You do realize that your arguments are quite abysmal?