what a bad day at rg for me... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 02:13 PM   #1
country flag Markus

Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of
what a bad day at rg for me...

this day is really the worst...my faves serena and maria both lost, venus is down 3/6, 3/4 incl. break ...go amelie and make my day !!!
Markus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 02:17 PM   #2
country flag DelMonte

DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future DelMonte has a brilliant future
i can relate. momo is now the highest ranking player left in the draw. if she does not win this FO, then i just don't know...
DelMonte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 02:21 PM   #3
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
I was so bummed with Maria... now Serena... and almost Venus... I'm finding it hard to hold it together!

go amelie!

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote