Myskina has a 1 in 250,000 chance of beating Venus tomorrow - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:18 AM   #1
country flag Eurotennisfan

Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road Eurotennisfan is on a distinguished road
Myskina has a 1 in 250,000 chance of beating Venus tomorrow

Myskina has a 1 in 250,000 chance of beating Venus tomorrow.

The lack of depth in Women's tennis will show it's ugly face tomorrow with an easy win for Venus Williams.
Eurotennisfan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:20 AM   #2
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:23 AM   #3
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
i think i've figured out who you are
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:23 AM   #4
Masharapova

Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light
I'd Laugh If Myskina Won
Masharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:28 AM   #5
Foot_Fault

Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRocks89
i think i've figured out who you are
Why has it taken you this long? He'll be banned tomorrow...don't worry about that!

Rafael Nadal

Venus Williams

2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008 Wimbledon Champion - Venus Williams Kicks GrASS!!
Foot_Fault is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:33 AM   #6
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said...pussies er cats have nine lives...Selerules will always return...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:35 AM   #7
country flag Rub

Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of
myskina actually has more chance than that!
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 05:36 AM   #8
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot_Fault
Why has it taken you this long? He'll be banned tomorrow...don't worry about that!
yeah i hadnt really thought about it, lets hope so
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 07:13 AM   #9
country flag SerialKiller#69

SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light
Huh.. Myskina has no chance at all.

.tatianagolovin.sesilkaratancheva.shuaipeng.

.lindsayDAVENPORT.kimCLIJSTERS.

"i don't wanna be your other half i believe that one and one make two."

alanis m.

SerialKiller#69 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 02:29 PM   #10
kart_veteran

kart_veteran is just really nice kart_veteran is just really nice kart_veteran is just really nice kart_veteran is just really nice kart_veteran is just really nice kart_veteran is just really nice kart_veteran is just really nice kart_veteran is just really nice kart_veteran is just really nice kart_veteran is just really nice kart_veteran is just really nice
Damn, that was such an easy win for Venus.
kart_veteran is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 02:32 PM   #11
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
wow Myskina wins with only one chance against 250 000 damn she's good
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 02:34 PM   #12
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleemke³
wow Myskina wins with only one chance against 250 000 damn she's good

2,596,944 hits since 2003

GrahamD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 02:34 PM   #13
country flag fammmmedspin

fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future
I don't think Nostradamus has much comprtition here.
fammmmedspin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 02:36 PM   #14
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
what the hell kind of thread is this? now i am really glad nastya won!
treufreund is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 02:40 PM   #15
country flag Helas

Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all
Talking

250,000 TO 1

MYSKINA!

Daniela Hantuchova

Tatiana Golovin

Hens Love Roosters

Geese Love Ganders

Everyone else loves Ned Flanders
Helas is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread