Dickie Gasquet & Tati Golovina - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2004, 04:03 PM   #1
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
Dickie Gasquet & Tati Golovina

They're playing mixed doubles together this year at Roland Garros. Are they new lovebirds, just friends, or paired as a ploy to promote the future of French tennis? Either way, it should be interesting to see how well they play as a pair. It was a cool idea to give them the mixed doubles wildcard. Lleyton Hewitt and Serena Williams played their first Grand Slam mixed doubles tournament together. Four years later, Lleyton became World No. 1 and Serena followed suit a year later. Will Dickie and Tati follow in their footsteps? Hmmm...
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2004, 04:13 PM   #2
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Funny you mention this....
María Antonia Sánchez Lorenzo and Feliciano López are playing together as well
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2004, 04:17 PM   #3
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
Heterosexual doubles is intriguing.
Old May 27th, 2004, 04:17 PM   #4
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by propi
Funny you mention this....
María Antonia Sánchez Lorenzo and Feliciano López are playing together as well
Yeah but they broke up months ago...or have they gotten back together?
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2004, 04:19 PM   #5
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace
Yeah but they broke up months ago...or have they gotten back together?
Who knows maybe they're giving their 628907602897 chance
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2004, 04:19 PM   #6
country flag Allez-H

Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic
They're playing mixed doubles together this year at Roland Garros. Are they new lovebirds, just friends, or paired as a ploy to promote the future of French tennis? Either way, it should be interesting to see how well they play as a pair. It was a cool idea to give them the mixed doubles wildcard. Lleyton Hewitt and Serena Williams played their first Grand Slam mixed doubles tournament together. Four years later, Lleyton became World No. 1 and Serena followed suit a year later. Will Dickie and Tati follow in their footsteps? Hmmm...
Well,watching the RG-news on French-tv a couple of days ago and Tati was training on Center I think and Richard was in the stand looking very attentivly,and I don't thin he was watching he was watching her tennisskills
Old May 27th, 2004, 04:21 PM   #7
country flag Fantastic

Arnaud Clement and Camille Pin are also playing together. They were a couple once. Lordy. Oh well, at least we know that some guys and girls can remain good friends after a relationship break-up.
Old May 27th, 2004, 04:22 PM   #8
country flag Allez-H

Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute Allez-H has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic
Arnaud Clement and Camille Pin are also playing together. They were a couple once. Lordy. Oh well, at least we know that some guys and girls can remain good friends after a relationship break-up.
Aren't they still together?
Old May 27th, 2004, 04:26 PM   #9
country flag Fantastic

I don't know. I remember someone on here saying that he was seeing some other girl. Maybe I'm thinking of Anne-Gaelle Sidot. Well, if Arnaud and Camille are still together, they may not be for long after playing the mixed together.
Old May 27th, 2004, 04:29 PM   #10
country flag FanDeJen

FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold FanDeJen is a splendid one to behold
Arnaud Clement is married!
Fan #1 de Jen Capriati
JEN IS ON HOLIDAY..since 2004

Yo si le voy, le voy a Capriati
FanDeJen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2004, 04:35 PM   #11
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
whether they are together or not these 2 players (tati and richard) are the future of french tennis. how much talent do they need on a court, they both have a wealth of talent and i say good luck to them both in doubles and singles throughout their careers.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2004, 05:20 PM   #12
country flag Princess Fiona
Team WTAworld
Superskyderen

Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute Princess Fiona has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeJen
Arnaud Clement is married!
Really? Nicky!!! Where are you my hair powered friend...