When I woke up this morning... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2004, 08:13 PM   #1
Hots4Safin

Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of
When I woke up this morning...

I thought to myself, ugh, it's the boring part of the draw (being a Williams/Safin/Capriati fan.) I'm also a musician that practices (tries to anyway) about 3-4 hours a day. So I have to plan my practicing around Roland Garros TV times. Let me just say...I'm SO SO glad I turned the TV on at 9am to see JHH was down a set and a break. I couldn't tear myself away and INSTANTLY became a Garbin fan (I'm also Italian.) Then I did some practicing for a few hours, and tuned in again...this time, RODDICK! I saw him win the third set tiebreak and said ugh, he's going to pull through...but again couldn't tear myself away. So I just wanted to say THANK YOU, to the boring part of the draw for giving me the two upsets I wanted...all in one day! About Justine: Listen, she didn't offer any excuses (besides that "I couldn't play like the last 12 months" comment) so why should her fans and or commentators. When Venus lost in OZ they were all over her saying she wasn't match tough. TRUTH, she wasn't. Neither was Justine today, end of story. Roddick, well, he FOR SURE had a mental meltdown...and at least even his wanna be lover P McEnroe aknowledged that. Good Luck to my playas tomorrow in the 2nd round!
Hots4Safin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote