Wednesday scores !!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2004, 08:52 AM   #1
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Wednesday scores !!!

Good luck to my favorites
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2004, 09:08 AM   #2
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Play started!

Zheng Jie leads Loit 1-0 by holding serve

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:08 AM   #3
country flag rivoltac

rivoltac is an unknown quantity at this point rivoltac is an unknown quantity at this point rivoltac is an unknown quantity at this point rivoltac is an unknown quantity at this point rivoltac is an unknown quantity at this point rivoltac is an unknown quantity at this point
After Sprem Ko I'm Very Upset.... Was First Player I Choose In Fantatennis
Today I Wait For Davenport And Sharapova Results!!!!
Go Venus - Go Maria
Monica Seles singles titles : 53 doubles titles : 6 Grand Slam titles : 9
A new star on the WTA Tour! Monica Seles turned pro on February 13th. Two months later, on April 30th, she beat Chris Evert in Houston's final to earn her first title in career!
rivoltac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:13 AM   #4

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Go Émilie
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:14 AM   #5
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Zheng!!! I want to see you play against Henin!!!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:14 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivoltac
After Sprem Ko I'm Very Upset.... Was First Player I Choose In Fantatennis
Today I Wait For Davenport And Sharapova Results!!!!
Go Venus - Go Maria
I'm also very upset with Karolina, Amy and Nathalie upsets I've lost almost all my excitement for this year's FO

But I'll try to find new reasons to get up at 4am in order to follow live scores on a scoreboard
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:15 AM   #7

Go Magui You can do it
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:15 AM   #8

BP Serna
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:15 AM   #9

Magui breaks !!

*1-0
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:16 AM   #10

BP Fedak
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:16 AM   #11

Raymond 1-0*
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:17 AM   #12

Loit holds

2-2*
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:17 AM   #13

Fedak *0-1
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:17 AM   #14

Good luck Coria too

*1-0
Old May 26th, 2004, 09:18 AM   #15
country flag TiK-Tee

TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future
Go Fedak

H I N G I S
MYSKINAkirilenkoKOURNIKOVAkrasnoroutskay
DEMENTIEVA AFR
"I thought I played well ,I just finished at the wrong time!"
*-*Purser aboard SS Dementieva*-*
Lena Marmalade
TiK-Tee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote