Lindsay at the French Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2004, 09:45 PM   #1
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Talking Lindsay at the French Open

This is the OPP for monday
go lindsay

CHATRIER 11:00 Start
1. Women's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Justine Henin-Hardenne (BEL)[1] v. Sandrine Testud (FRA)
followed by:
2. Men's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Andre Agassi (USA)[6] v. Jerome Haehnel (FRA)
3. Women's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Virginie Pichet (FRA) v. Lindsay Davenport (USA)[5]
4. Men's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Todd Martin (USA) v. Andy Roddick (USA)[2]

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2004, 11:19 PM   #2
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
lets go Lindsay, time to step it up and show everyone that you've still got it in you I have total faith in you!
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 10:59 AM   #3
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
oooohh....lindsay then andy...what a great afternoon im going to have. I just hope eurosport show them both

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 12:26 PM   #4
country flag Nikki
Team WTAworld

Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold
Lindsay article from Eursport.

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/home/page...to592690.shtml

Davenport's licence

Lindsay Davenport is smiling again. Hot-foot from her surprise defeat at the hands of Claudine Schaul in the Strasbourg Open, the 27-year-old flew into Charles de Gaulle airport on Saturday, having already forgotten about missing out on a 41st singles title and focusing on Grand Slam number two, reports James Buddell.

ROLAND GARROS: Andre and Guga ready
ROLAND GARROS: Order of Play 24/05

This year the former world number one is having fun.

Parting from her coach of seven years, Robert Van't Hof, and getting married meant that European tournament's became a grind for Davenport last year.

Having worked with Adam Peterson for the past 15 months, the American is far happier with the fact that "we're not making changes to my game that I was making with Robert on a weekly basis," she explained.

Davenport believes Petersen, a former touring pro for three years, brings "support and strategy to a game that has already been shaped by other people."

The laid-back and relaxed approach that personifies Peterson's attitude, has helped Davenport grow in confidence in recent weeks, but she still doesn't believe can be counted as a favourite to win the French Open.

Having played for five months with an injury the Californian believes she is "the lowest of the top five or six that have a chance to win the tournament.

"Physically I feel great. I feel in ten times better shape than I did, five or six, or even eight or nine years ago. But, I realise that this is the most difficult [Grand Slam] by far for me to win, " she explained.

"I'm just honest about it," Davenport said smiling.

The winner of three Grand Slam titles, with a career-best semi-final performance at Roland Garros in 1998, need not worry about her opening round opponent, Virginie Pichet.

On Friday, following the singles draw ceremony, the Frenchwoman saying: "Have you heard who I have got, I can't believe it... it's unbelievable!" To which, a family member replied: "At least you'll play the match on centre court."
Old May 24th, 2004, 01:43 PM   #5

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
i still think you could do it Lindsay
Old May 24th, 2004, 03:05 PM   #6

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
pics from frenchopen.com

pics of lindz from the net cam... very good

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/003.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/009.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/005.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/004.html

pretty in pink

Old May 24th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #7

heres some more

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/015.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/021.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/013.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/025.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/001.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/002.html

Old May 24th, 2004, 03:18 PM   #8
country flag Elske
Kitty's muff muncher

Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute
she's playing her worst match ever! i swear i've never seen her play this bad.. but anyway, pichet isn't playing great either so... she won't win her 2nd round if she continues to play like this!
Elske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 03:34 PM   #9

last lot

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/009.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/011.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/019.html
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...trier/023.html

lindsay wins her 1st round match 6-4 6-2

Old May 24th, 2004, 03:39 PM   #10
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
Did anyone see the match? I followed the scoreboard and it wasn't good....
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 03:44 PM   #11

no unfortunalty, eurosport is total s*it at tennis

Old May 24th, 2004, 04:20 PM   #12

she was not playing that well, its like she hopes she get through, but its roland garros, so we should expect that, Lets go Lindsay!! pick it up in the next round
Old May 24th, 2004, 06:21 PM   #13
country flag Elske
Kitty's muff muncher

Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaco
Did anyone see the match? I followed the scoreboard and it wasn't good....
i've seen the match... well it was even worse than the scoreboard like i said before, i've never seen her play this bad.. the first set was just horrible, the second set went a lot better. let's hope she can raise her level in the next round
Elske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 06:56 PM   #14
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elske
i've seen the match... well it was even worse than the scoreboard like i said before, i've never seen her play this bad.. the first set was just horrible, the second set went a lot better. let's hope she can raise her level in the next round
Let's hope so! Keep on improving Lindsay!
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 09:30 PM   #15
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
First set was horendous. But the second set was much better.