:::::::::::::::::MARIA SHARAPOVA Cheering Thread::::::::::::::::: - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:45 PM   #1
country flag Kafel

Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all
Thumbs up :::::::::::::::::MARIA SHARAPOVA Cheering Thread:::::::::::::::::

Come on, Maria!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2004, 09:04 PM   #2
Erdinger
Registered 1

Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all
Smile

LOL @ the pic, Kafel! Those legs are as long as a giraffe's neck

Oh, and yeah, Maria, grab that title!!
Erdinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2004, 08:45 PM   #3
country flag Kafel

Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all Kafel is a name known to all
Good Luck, MASHA, tomorrow!

Old May 24th, 2004, 10:03 AM   #4
country flag Lucy

Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold
Lucy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 10:12 AM   #5
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute
congrats maria on your easy 6:3 6:0 win

good luck in next round
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 10:13 AM   #6
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
Well done Maria! Great win.
I didn't expect it to be this easy
Good luck in the second round!

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 10:19 AM   #7
country flag Lucy

Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold
way to go MAria! good luck next round
Old May 24th, 2004, 05:24 PM   #8
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Maria! I LOVE YOU, GIRL!
Geisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 06:08 PM   #9
country flag Thierry's_Ladee

Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice Thierry's_Ladee is just really nice
Well done Maria!

A r s e n a l F C 03/04

The immaculate season - Heres to another one!!

WENGER, Vieira, Henry, Reyes, Pires, Bergkamp, Ash Cole, Lauren, Ljungberg, Campbell, Toure, Gilberto, Lehmann, Edu, Fabregas, Van Persie, Pennant, Clichy, Cygan, Aliadiere
Thierry's_Ladee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 06:15 PM   #10
country flag Kafel

Old May 24th, 2004, 07:03 PM   #11
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Udachi Mashara!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 09:33 PM   #12
Erdinger
Registered 1

Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all
Great job, Maria
Erdinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 11:56 PM   #13
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Good win,Masha!!!!
Old May 25th, 2004, 03:33 AM   #14
country flag Lucy

why is maria not playing doubles?
Old May 25th, 2004, 12:34 PM   #15
country flag Kafel