Qualifiers placed - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:39 PM   #16
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
I hated it

Bacheva vs Sveta
Babsi vs Babsi
Roby vs Lena

And many players I dont like facing each other, pppppppffffffff
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:43 PM   #17
country flag HectorMagnus

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN
what is the list of LL?
LL (possible) are the highest seeded players losing in final round of qualification:

RG: Birnerova (6); Obziler (15), Gehrlein (22)
HectorMagnus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:49 PM   #18
country flag sarza

sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future
good luck Babsi R
sarza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 07:01 PM   #19
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Red face

DamN IT! Rossana lost
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 07:09 PM   #20
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
Birnerova is a headcase...she lead 5-3 in the second set after winning the first, never mind that she served at least twice for the first set...that girl needs to rid herself of daddy and get a new coach...if you saw her game, you would ask yourself how someone with her game could be headed for journey woman status...

i even got into a lil spat with her dad at vaidisova's match;;;damn psycho he is

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA.
FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. LUCIE, SLOANE. KAIA, ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 07:26 PM   #21

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever
Birnerova is a headcase...she lead 5-3 in the second set after winning the first, never mind that she served at least twice for the first set...that girl needs to rid herself of daddy and get a new coach...if you saw her game, you would ask yourself how someone with her game could be headed for journey woman status...

i even got into a lil spat with her dad at vaidisova's match;;;damn psycho he is
Old May 22nd, 2004, 08:43 PM   #22
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sartrista7
Zuzana Kucova v Vera Zvonareva
Correction: Zuzana Zukova
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 08:50 PM   #23
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
I so need one more LL for Tzipi She must play the main draw here

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 11:25 PM   #24
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Luba
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2004, 06:21 AM   #25
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Bad draw for Lubomira

Kveta and Barbara have a good shot at making it to the 2nd round Good luck to them!

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2004, 08:18 AM   #26
country flag LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN

LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HectorMagnus
LL (possible) are the highest seeded players losing in final round of qualification:

RG: Birnerova (6); Obziler (15), Gehrlein (22)
and then?? Is Nuria the 4th LL?
LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2004, 10:01 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN
and then?? Is Nuria the 4th LL?
No, Peng (24) and then ladies according to their rankings, Llagostera is anyway the highest ranked so after Peng it's her turn.
But unfortunately (for you and her) , I doubt that there will be too much withdrawals....
Old May 23rd, 2004, 11:04 AM   #28
country flag LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN

LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all
thanks for the information
LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2004, 12:38 PM   #29
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Go Babsi Rittner!!!! Win the other Babsi!!!! I think you can do it.
Old May 23rd, 2004, 01:56 PM   #30
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck to Julia and Kveta!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote