go frenchies - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2004, 06:19 PM   #1
fredbdx

fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute
Post go frenchies

best of luck for the french open to Amélie, Nathalie, Emilie, Mary, Tatiana, Marion, Séverine, Camille, Stéphanie C.H, Virginie, Stephanie F.

it's going to be a real fight this year with full of talented player but also it may be a surprising tournement because of non-prepared Justine H.H and Serena W., the good results of Amelie M. and Jennifer C., and also with the up-coming Svetlana K. and Carolina S. who are not upper seeded but could create the surprise just like Vera Z. and Nadia P. last year.

special thought concerning Monica who will celebrate a bad birthday: last time she played. Hoping we'll be able to see her again fighting on court because she really deserves it

special thought to God too because I'll be in Roland Garros next Saturday so I pray to have a sunny day
fredbdx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote