Qualifiers placed - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:18 PM   #1
country flag sartrista7
Registered 1

sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future
Qualifiers placed

Zuzana Kucova v Vera Zvonareva
Yuliana Fedak v Mara Santangelo
Julia Schruff v Dinara Safina
Marissa Irvin v Tara Snyder
Sanda Mamic v Maria Sanchez Lorenzo
Kelly McCain v Petra Mandula
Barbara Rittner v Barbara Schett
Lubomira Bacheva v Svetlana Kuznetsova
Shenay Perry v Chanda Rubin
Eva Birnerova (LL) v Kveta Peschke
Roberta Vinci v Elena Bovina
Teryn Ashley v Conchita Martinez

Lucky Marissa.
sartrista7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:21 PM   #2
country flag alon222

alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light
Ll?
Insted Of ?

12 TITLES IN 13 FINALES

shahr peer

julia glushko
alon222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:24 PM   #3
country flag Sonf@
yo soy darks

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute
Lina K. I think
mi mascota es tan grande que necesita un trailer para desayunar
Sonf@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:28 PM   #4
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
a few interesting matches - glad birnerova and peschke drew eachother, at least someone i like will go through that could use the points

a few spots there that are open for upsets
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:28 PM   #5
country flag Kaelin

Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of
nope ... anne kremer
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:30 PM   #6
country flag TennisPO

TennisPO has a little shameless behaviour in the past TennisPO has a little shameless behaviour in the past TennisPO has a little shameless behaviour in the past TennisPO has a little shameless behaviour in the past TennisPO has a little shameless behaviour in the past TennisPO has a little shameless behaviour in the past TennisPO has a little shameless behaviour in the past TennisPO has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Few fo them got off easy Not a lot of qualifiers I can see go deep this year though.
If I'm to pick one, then Julia Scruff, good luck against Dinara
TennisPO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:32 PM   #7
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sartrista7
Shenay Perry v Chanda Rubin
If Shenay plays like she can this could be a golden opportunity for her!
Chanda lost to a qualifier(Jidkova) in Vienna. If she plays that way and Shenay is on she can win this!

Go Shenay!
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:46 PM   #8
country flag alon222

alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light alon222 is a glorious beacon of light
obziler is the next LL?
ANY CHANCE?

12 TITLES IN 13 FINALES

shahr peer

julia glushko
alon222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:49 PM   #9
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
pfffff Roby got Lena B

Dinara ....... well you just dont know what you get with her
Sveta's draw ok

Babsi vs Babsi

Kelly vs Petra
Yuliana has a winnable match
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 05:49 PM   #10
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Not a good draw for Sanda, but MSL has been off since her win over Martinez
Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:02 PM   #11
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
GO SHENAY!!!!!!!!!!!

i love me some chanda but i want shenay to win. I really love this girl too and it is so nice to see more minority girls coming up that I really like (unlike Stevenson and williams)
treufreund is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:07 PM   #12
country flag Vamos

Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of Vamos has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123
Not a good draw for Sanda, but MSL has been off since her win over Martinez
Maria had a nice win over Sandrine Testud and a very nice match against Serena Williams in Roma, she could have win that match!

Vamos Maria!
Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:14 PM   #13
country flag LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN

LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all
what is the list of LL?
LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:26 PM   #14
country flag lolas

lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of
Babsi vs BabsiCould be nice to watch them
Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:32 PM   #15
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
Sveta's draw ok

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote