Cheering thread for Magüi Serna! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2004, 09:03 PM   #1
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Cheering thread for Magüi Serna!

I'll be in Paris to support Magüi. Hopefully she'll win at least one match!

¡¡VAMOS!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2004, 11:25 AM   #2
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Magüi plays Akiko Morigami in the first round. I hope that she can win because I'll be there!. ¡¡VAMOS!!
Old May 21st, 2004, 11:39 AM   #3
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Cris, have a nice trip to Paris! Hope you can see her win a match or more!

Vamos Magüi!!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2004, 04:01 PM   #4
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
VAMOS MAGUI

1 win won't be bad
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2004, 04:00 PM   #5
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Magüi will play tomorrow and also Tina!!

Hope MS can see both matches

Good Luck!!

Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:42 PM   #6
country flag trinity82

trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Vamos Magui , the first match in court 2
Old May 24th, 2004, 02:24 PM   #7
country flag HectorMagnus

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute

Magüi today you're queen of fighters, saving two MP and winning 8:6 in the third awful
HectorMagnus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 06:31 PM   #8
country flag trinity82

trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point trinity82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Magui win 6-3 3-6 8-6 vamos !!!!!!!
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:16 PM   #9
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Singles loss in R2 and dubs loss in R1, not a good tournament, I hope MS was able to see her match on Court 1. I think we will hear more when MS returns from Paris, at what time I don't know...

Good Luck Magüi on grass in England!!

Old May 29th, 2004, 10:10 AM   #10
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Magüi also play mixed dubs!! Good luck to our team!! (They have a tough draw)

Old May 29th, 2004, 10:26 AM   #11
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn
Singles loss in R2 and dubs loss in R1, not a good tournament, I hope MS was able to see her match on Court 1. I think we will hear more when MS returns from Paris, at what time I don't know...

Good Luck Magüi on grass in England!!
MS did manage to get in to watch that match, I know cos it was on Eurosport and I saw her on TV!

Best of luck to Magui today in the mixed! (or maybe that should be in advance!!!)

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2004, 11:41 AM   #12
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Nice to hear she was able to watch her!

But now its over...loss in mixed too.

Good luck in your next tourny in Birmingham!!

(Soon we will hear some from Cris)

Old May 31st, 2004, 02:26 PM   #13
country flag MS

Hi,

I have seen all Magüi's matches because she gave me tickets the days I couldn't enter

I've seen Magüi quite good, playing at a good level, the bad thing is that she had many troubles with her serve, a shame, this would gave given her many more chances against Vera

After the two saved match points, I consider Magüi second round good, I thought she was gonna lose in first round, but she survived!

Both doubles matches were bad, but I can't complain, a win is a win!