Sunday qualifying scores/results - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2004, 01:57 PM   #1
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Sunday qualifying scores/results

Post here when available

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2004, 02:03 PM   #2
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
We want scores !
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 02:40 PM   #3
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Scores?
Old May 16th, 2004, 02:46 PM   #4
country flag lionel

lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold
I think it's raining.
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Int...t&prodnav=none
lionel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 03:18 PM   #5
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
1 Round:

Anna-Lena Grönefeld def. Tian-Tian Sun 4-6 6-1 6-4
Ting Li def. Martina Müller 6-2 6-3

2 Round:
Sylvia Talaja def. Marta Marrero w.o.
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 03:19 PM   #6
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
silvija but cause it was a w/o - i hope marta is ok
Old May 16th, 2004, 03:26 PM   #7
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Marta hope nothing serious
Tian Tian

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 03:29 PM   #8
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Tian Tian...!
Nice win Ting!
Old May 16th, 2004, 03:37 PM   #9
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Marta
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 03:47 PM   #10
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Muller pathetic
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 04:15 PM   #11
country flag [S@nti]

[S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of [S@nti] has much to be proud of
Marta

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _. _.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ . . _ _ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ .
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _._ _ _ . _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _

[Marta Marrero On-Line]
[S@nti] is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 04:26 PM   #12
country flag Central
Team WTAworld

Central has disabled reputation
Marta What happened?

I hope it's only to be 100% fit for RG

- - - -

I procrastinate, therefore I exist

When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special You're so fucking special
Central is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 04:29 PM   #13
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
ALG
MARTINA you wasted a big chance!
Old May 16th, 2004, 04:35 PM   #14
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
ALG

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 04:37 PM   #15
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Marta GWS for RG
Silvija
Martina
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote