pic of Jen - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2004, 05:00 PM   #1
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
pic of Jen

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?sl...ajm107&prov=ap

don't know how to directly post the pic
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2004, 05:02 PM   #2
country flag CapFan#1

CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough
I Love That Pic!!! It Says It All About Jen"s Joy To Finally Beat Serena!!!

CapFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:04 PM   #3
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Love the pic too. She seems so happy which is good of course

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:08 PM   #4
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of

Go Jenny!
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:08 PM   #5
davenport_1
Banned

davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point davenport_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I luv Jen......
davenport_1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:11 PM   #6
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
That is an awesome pic! She looks great

www.tiffanydabek.com
www.saraevans.com
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:26 PM   #7
country flag PSUjcapfan

PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice
Nice pic :)

I like this pic :-)

PSUjcapfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:27 PM   #8
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Awww thats a swet pic, I have to agree....

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:29 PM   #9
country flag PSUjcapfan

PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice PSUjcapfan is just really nice
and this one:

PSUjcapfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:31 PM   #10
country flag Vincent

Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future
Excellent pictures, they both look very good!

Vincent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM   #11
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
They're all great pics. Jen and Serena are the Steffi and Monica of their time, IMO. Hands down the best rivalry in the WTA. I hope they have more matches against each other with Jen evening up that H2H a bit
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:34 PM   #12
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
that pic of Jen and Serena is so beautiful, i just love those two
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:38 PM   #13
country flag bigshow21

bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future bigshow21 has a brilliant future
Thanks for the pics. Jen is so cool!!! I am so happy she won today. Her and Serena are such great players.

Good luck tomorrow Jen!!!!!!

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!
bigshow21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2004, 06:29 PM   #14
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future
These 2 really respect each other you can see it - What an amazing rivalry!
Old May 15th, 2004, 06:39 PM   #15
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUjcapfan
I like this pic :-)

That is a really cute pic of them both
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote