Please come write letters to support Elena Dementieva here! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2004, 02:01 PM   #1
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
Please come write letters to support Elena Dementieva here!

Hey guys Now Elena has had a hard time. She has to deal with many issues regarding tennis matters. fresh2fresh will attend FO, and he agrees to give letters to Elena. Please write something to support her here. I will collect it next week to submit to fresh2fresh.

For those who never posts here. Pls do and write something to Elena. She needs our support. Thanks in advance guys.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

moo_ont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2004, 03:30 PM   #2
country flag AKTW

AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold
Will Elena really receive the letter?
AKTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2004, 03:38 PM   #3
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
offcourse she will!!!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2004, 03:41 PM   #4
country flag AKTW

AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold
Okay. For the sake of convenience, let's all write in one thread.
AKTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2004, 03:41 PM   #5
country flag moo_ont

moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light moo_ont is a glorious beacon of light
AKTW: Yes, fresh2fresh will give it to Elena. Please write something to support her.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old May 13th, 2004, 06:11 PM   #6
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moo_ont
AKTW: Yes, fresh2fresh will give it to Elena. Please write something to support her.
Moo i hope you and Fresh will see my message to Lena i put it in the other thread instead of here ok??

Old May 13th, 2004, 07:54 PM   #7
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute
me will write a new letter with proper grammar...
give me 2 days
Old May 14th, 2004, 07:39 AM   #8
country flag Mathijs

well okay Steph we'll be waiting

Old May 16th, 2004, 09:51 PM   #9
country flag jingspocket

jingspocket has disabled reputation
"It's not make-believe,
It's just made from a leaf,
A leaf carried through the wind,
Like a thought and with a prayer
to bring you good wishes
for you are a good player!

It's made for you to believe,
It's to lead you to victory,
'Cause a win is a win,
No matter what the story,
You can always come from behind,
And that is THE HUGE GLORY!"

I dedicate this poem just now to Elena. Hopefully she will read it folks! Thanks and good luck to Lena!
from Danny the poetic jinx
jingspocket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2004, 09:54 PM   #10
country flag Stephieva
Elena Dementieva Fan

Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute Stephieva has a reputation beyond repute
jingspocket ...

ya are v cool!!!
Old May 17th, 2004, 06:55 AM   #11
country flag jingspocket

jingspocket has disabled reputation
thx
hope this period of rest helps her do well next week!
jingspocket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2004, 09:38 AM   #12
country flag moo_ont

jingspocket You wrote such a nice poem. Elena will definitely love it.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old May 17th, 2004, 05:27 PM   #13
country flag LuckyStrike

LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts LuckyStrike is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moo_ont
jingspocket You wrote such a nice poem. Elena will definitely love it.
hey,moo!!!
please wait one more day , i will post it on tuesday!!!!!

Elena Dementieva Lina Krasnoroutskaya Eleni Daniilidou Elena Bovina Anastasia Myskina Karolina Sprem Maria Kirilenko Daniela Hantuchova Anabel Medina-Garrigues
Go Lena`s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FC Schalke 04 FC Liverpool Juan Pablo Montoya
LuckyStrike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2004, 02:26 AM   #14
country flag moo_ont

No problem, Robin. I understand you have gotten stuff to do. You have plenty of time. Don't worry m8.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old May 21st, 2004, 04:22 PM   #15
country flag marbur

marbur is an unknown quantity at this point marbur is an unknown quantity at this point marbur is an unknown quantity at this point marbur is an unknown quantity at this point marbur is an unknown quantity at this point marbur is an unknown quantity at this point marbur is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Moo,

I am just new here. (red. today so.)

I hope it is not too late...
to write some encouraging words for Lena....
I'll post it within in a few hours.

later.
marcel
marbur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote